Saints v City Thread

Pilchards

Elyounoussi is slow, and his distribution and close control are poor. I haven't seen him contribute anything at all all game. I can't believe we spent money on him.

I honestly wonder if having Ali Dia on the pitch would be more productive.

Moi is just completely useless. Contributes nothing whatsoever.

The one positive right now is the togetherness and crowd onside. This jeopardises that, so I say throw him off the train, sack him if need be, it wouldn’t be any great loss.

Surely this was at the City fans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bet he’ll give a great interview after that. Absolute ****ing idiot. Completely unnecessary tackle against Huddersfield to miss West Ham. Game’s over and he makes a stupid tackle like that to miss 4 massive games, Captain my arse, give it to Romeu.

Bet he’ll give a great interview after that. Absolute ****ing idiot. Completely unnecessary tackle against Huddersfield to miss West Ham. Game’s over and he makes a stupid tackle like that to miss 4 massive games, Captain my arse, give it to Romeu.

The huff and puff brigade love his interviews and endeavour.

4!!! I thought it was 3- so he wont be back until potentially late January if we don’t beat Derby

We’re utterly abject. Managed to send City clean in from our own throw in. These are fundamentals. All this work on fitness because the last 2 managers treated this place like a holiday camp and there’s no time for other stuff and the players are knackered. Big work ahead for Ralph.

At the risk of being reactive: This squad is an utter mess. A shocking collection of players that would struggle in the championship. Okay, RH is resting players etc. but look at the team on that pitch: Valery, Long, Moi, Ward-Prowse, Stephens, Targett, Austin, Ramsay... aweful. Not the youth players' fault but a reflection on how poor our squad is. If we stay up, RH deserves the key to the city.

Not a bad display.

Infuriating that we handed them the game in a short spell at end of the first half.

Ramsay was a definite bright spot.

Elyounessi frustrating, trying to do too much but some nice stuff at other times.

Mccarthy some decent saves but then could have done better with 2 of goals imo.

Thought JWP actually put in a decent shift today.

Hojberg sheer stupidity is very annoying