Saints 1-3 Man City - Post Match Thread

Batman

I genuinely don't think any manager could do amy differently with these players.
Up until this manager many people were saying the complete opposite. "Any decent manager could get this team to mid table...." Heard that, or similar, many times on here.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Up until this manager many people were saying the complete opposite. "Any decent manager could get this team to mid table...." Heard that, or similar, many times on here.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Maybe so but not from me. I still think we have a decent chance of staying up which will largely be because of the manager because the players we have really are second rate. I'm not sure there's a single one I would miss.

You must have been to a different game to the one I was at. He looked slow and weak so the game largely passed him by and every one of his free-kicks and corners went straight to a Man City player except for one corner right at the end which amazingly found Shane Long's head. I suppose you could say that at long last he showed he knows where the back of the net is even if it was at the wrong end. When he plays, we surrender control of midfield: simple as that. He might make an average Championship player but at this level he is a liability.

I'm really looking forward to Ralph clearing our some of the dead wood we have accumulated and strategically strengthening our squad in January.

So he didn't put in the cross for Austin to head in that got just tipped out by Emerson then?

Just after the half hour IIRC. JWP put in some really good defensive work, cleared one off the line as well.

it's a big ask....We are on 15 points with 18 matches left.

the good thing is something like 34 points might be enough to stay up this season.

the BIG Question : is 5 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses realistic the rest of the way? (seems daunting)

We’ve been reliably informed we only need two more wins so absolutely no hurry

You must have been to a different game to the one I was at. He looked slow and weak so the game largely passed him by and every one of his free-kicks and corners went straight to a Man City player except for one corner right at the end which amazingly found Shane Long's head. I suppose you could say that at long last he showed he knows where the back of the net is even if it was at the wrong end. When he plays, we surrender control of midfield: simple as that. He might make an average Championship player but at this level he is a liability.

I'm really looking forward to Ralph clearing our some of the dead wood we have accumulated and strategically strengthening our squad in January.

Bizarre that you seem to have missed the blocks he got in at critical moments?

His free kicks and corners weren't "straight at City players". They were consistently put into good areas but were well defended.

But I suspect you could write your review of his performance before the match, and probably do.

I'd rather have him than Lemina at present.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

we will agree to disagree, if you think that result was as unexpected lets say as Palace beating Citeh 3-2 on their patch, or Wolves beating Spurs 3-1 on their patch then fair enough. I'll say no more on the subject.
No we won't. It was quite clearly an unexpected result. I doubt a single poster will agree with you that it wasn't unexpected which should tell you something.

Valery was out of position on several occasions and gave the ball away more than once.

Ward-Prowse did little wrong. Far more positive than he has been, good run to get the non-penalty (which certainly should have been given, like the one on Sterling. Two wrongs don't make a right) and whilst he was at RB was stronger than either Valery or Ramsey.

But I do understand that it's a golden rule that JWP always has to be bad.

You realise Valery only played half an hour right? In the time he was on the pitch we didn't concede any goals ! Did I miss the bit where Jwp played right back ? I thought he was playing right of a 3 man midfield until Valery came on and we went 5 at the back then he dropped into central midfield where he was better than he had been most of the match .

we will agree to disagree, if you think that result was as unexpected lets say as Palace beating Citeh 3-2 on their patch, or Wolves beating Spurs 3-1 on their patch then fair enough. I'll say no more on the subject.

I'll agree that it wasn't as big as a surprise as the Palace, Wolves results but it was unexpected...

I'll say no more if you can show me your prediction that we would beat Arsenal.

You realise Valery only played half an hour right? In the time he was on the pitch we didn't concede any goals ! Did I miss the bit where Jwp played right back ? I thought he was playing right of a 3 man midfield until Valery came on and we went 5 at the back then he dropped into central midfield where he was better than he had been most of the match .

No, JWP was playing right wing back from the last third of the first half until Valery came on. But he was far too deep most of the time and it was like a flat back five.

You need to pay attention.

I doubt many of us expected much from todays game but

1. We were basically mullered this season 6-1 and 3-1 by Man City whereas last year the team put in fairly reasonable performances to twice lose by effectively the last kick of the game,

2. If it wasn't for McCarthy, the woodwork and some poor finishing by City we could have easily conceded 6 or 7.

3. Our ball retention was abysmal. Only 23% possession

4. Who thought spending £15m on Elyounoussi would benefit the team? What a terrible buy!!!

5. Man City are a superb team. However the gap between them and us and them was frightening. They were so dominant. I could not see us dominating a game to such an extent if we were to play a League 2 side yet we have spent over £100m on our squad and apparently have the Prem's 8th highest wage bill.

6. Just hope Ralph H can arrange to dispense with the dead wood and bring in some decent replacements

Yes, I know he was on for 30 mins, during which City didn't score as they'd largely stopped bothering.

Before Valery came on I assume you missed us going to five at the back with Ramsey moving inside and JWP at wing back.

When Valery came in at RB, JWP moved back into midfield.

No, JWP was playing right wing back from the last third of the first half until Valery came on. But he was far too deep most of the time and it was like a flat back five.

You need to pay attention.

Too busy writing his criticism of Ward-Prowse to actually watch the game.

It's hard to believe that people are going so ballistic about a loss to City - especially as I think Ralph wrote this one off as un-winnable in favour of having a slim but better chance at Chelsea.

There isn't a team in the division with better players than City (including Liverpool, even though they will probably win the title).

There isn't a team in the division less likely to be disrupted by our press than City - their ball control, passing accuracy, and movement off the ball are on another planet.

A month ago, pretty much everyone on here would have bitten your arm off for 6 points from Arsenal (h), Huddersfield (a), an in-form West Ham (h) and City (h). That's what we got.

Sure we're in some trouble, but there are some big "buts":

We have a manager who can improve things dramatically - and already has, given the squad limitations.

The senior pros are finally being held to account, and will either do things Ralph's way or disappear.

Some youngsters are being brought through; this is valuable experience even if their immaturity costs us in the short term.

We have Romeu back, PEH has turned into a real leader (brain farts aside), and Redmond knows that he can be a major force if he plays the right way.

JWP looks like he finally might start contributing something beyond dead-ball involvement.

After the Chelsea game a majority of the "impossible" games are behind us.

And I think we WILL spend in January, and - with Reed gone - actually get some value for the money.

Yes, we're still in trouble but the knee-jerk wallowing-in-misery reaction on here tonight is ridiculous.

Absolutely the result I expected so not too down. Thought young lad did well given opposition on debut, and Bednarek put countless great challenges in. Austin showed why people have lost faith in him, criminally poor when clean through. Everyone is quick to nail defenders or goalkeepers when they make mistakes, but cock ups like that at the other end are just as damaging.

Looking at the bigger picture the realistic table was straight after the Wet Spam game when everyone had played everyone once. That showed us three points clear of drop zone on 15. We need to pick up ten more points in the second half of the season than the first to be comfortable and we can do that. Don’t be too distracted by this week’s results as it is so skewed dependent on who you are playing in these first two games of the second half.

Positives under Ralph’s selections since arriving at the club for me have been Vest, Bedanek and Yoshi, along with Romeu. Get Bertrand back, resolve the right back slot and keep Ings fit and we should be ok I think. Worries are the right back or right wing back position and the fact that we now miss both Yoshi and Hoj for the next month (Yoshi after Chelsea game).

Never easy doing business in January, trying to get rid of big wage earning underperforming players is tough and you have to pay over the odds for decent players. Was hoping we could get away with a quiet January but I think he has lost patience with several in the squad listening to him tonight so brace yourself for a busy window I think.

1. We were basically mullered this season 6-1 and 3-1 by Man City whereas last year the team put in fairly reasonable performances to twice lose by effectively the last kick of the game,

2. If it wasn't for McCarthy, the woodwork and some poor finishing by City we could have easily conceded 6 or 7.

4. Who thought spending £15m on Elyounoussi would benefit the team? What a terrible buy!!!

5. Man City are a superb team. However the gap between them and us and them was frightening. They were so dominant. I could not see us dominating a game to such an extent if we were to play a League 2 side yet we have spent over £100m on our squad and apparently have the Prem's 8th highest wage bill.

6. Just hope Ralph H can arrange to dispense with the dead wood and bring in some decent replacements

Worryingly accurate

Always up against it today, but if the ref had rightly given that pen at 1-1 it would have been a different story. Then we concede straight afterwards, just as we have made a habit of doing after scoring or missing a great chance, and it's game over.

I've been banging on about this for some time, that's the way this league works. That decision effectively decided the result; the top sides are coached to attack with everything when they get away with one because that is when a team like ours is most vulnerable as we're still smarting from the injustice of the decision. The refs will always find that moment in a "top four v the rest" game and deliver what is required when it's required. The other terrible penalty decision was great for the ref as they can claim even handedness, but in reality it was entirely academic by then, that result was decided the moment jwp got shoved over in the box.

Don't get me wrong, we were well beaten by a far, far better side. But those are the games when the players can raise their game and maybe get something, and with some of those chances we'd created (and missed) at that stage of the game it looked for a moment as if we might just get something. And right on cue, one very poor decision sees a swing from a probable 2-1 lead at half time against a side who just might have had a few self doubts after their last few results, to trailing 3-1 and game over.

Carp over, twas ever thus and I don't know why I'm even surprised any more. On the plus side I thought giving Ramsay a start was positive (and I thought in the main he did well,) plus JWP and Mo getting some game time not a bad idea. On the other, PEH is going to have to calm down, yet another suspension is just what we didn't need from one of our brighter players this season.

A month ago, pretty much everyone on here would have bitten your arm off for 6 points from Arsenal (h), Huddersfield (a), an in-form West Ham (h) and City (h).
This.

6 points from Ralph's first 4 games at the helm is encouraging (not counting the Cardiff game as he only had 2 training sessions before that which isn't enough to significantly influence the outcome)

Hojbjerg getting himself sent off is going to adversely affect us though as he's the player Ralph was building his team around.

Edited by trousers

In every department.

On and off the pitch.

The players are a disgrace.....this manager,no better than Puel,Pellegrino and Hughes.

If you thought the tied had turned with the new manager appointment....you were wrong.

So many players need to be shipped out.

Don’t make excuses that we played City....we showed nothing but bad positioning,poor decision making,**** distribution.

Lemina...

Moi...

Hoedt...

Should be first out the door.

The list goes on.

We need every point,if a player can’t dig deep and give his all then **** off.

******** to the busy Xmas period...they are pampered enough to recover.

Not even the fans could raise themselves.

It’s like a sodding morgue in st Marys.

Big business needs to be done in January....will it get backed by the owners?

Sorry,but I’m passionate and fecking angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my god. Stop drinking and stop posting on here. Actually, stop watching my team you utter moron

Losing 3-1 to Manchester City is no disgrace, but for the fact that they had Liverpool on their minds in the second half and concentrated on preserving their energy, rather than going for the hat-full of goals that were on offer to them, should they have so chosen.

From the team selection, it appears that Ralph decided to let this one go. I applaud his tough guy stance on players whose heads have been turned, though giving Ramsay his first-team debut against Sterling was a touch brutal.

I am no fan of Ward-Prowse, but he did put in a hell of a shift, albeit a largely ineffective one.

Höjbjerg is clearly the intelligent midfield general, around whom Ralph wants to shape the side, backed up by Romeu's physicality. Getting sent off on 85 minutes was a bit daft, though.

Given the squad's limitations, playing a back three of Bednarek, Yoshida and Vestergaard makes perfect sense. The fact that 2 of the 3 were omitted today is clear evidence that Ralph expected nothing from this game. Shame that Yoshi will be absent soon. Maybe a purchase is in the air?

I can't see Ralph's patience with Long lasting for, ahem, long. He has the pace to be a pest, but if he is not proving a nuisance, his days are numbered. A real shame, as he did play a blinding cross to Austin for the third goal against Arsenal.

What was abundantly clear from today was that no Ings equals no threat; he brings others into the game and his talent seems to rub off on them (Redmond in particular). He looked knackered against West Ham, so no surprise he wasn't played today. In fact, as highlighted many times before, the entire squad looks unfit in the extreme - rectifying this is not the work of a moment.

McCarthy has got some stick of late, some of it justified. He is a bloody good shot-stopper and saved 2 or 3 chances today that few other keepers would have, but his distribution is woeful and his positioning, at times, questionable.

City are a delightful side to watch. Their refusal to play hoof-ball, even when it might cost them, is laudable, however I wonder whether this will cost them in the long run.

Finally, should Southampton simply give up on throw-ins and corners and give the ball back immediately to the opposition? I have a feeling that fewer goals would be conceded that way...

Thing is, we seem to be perpetually clearing players out and getting new players in. Results don't seem to get any much better though. We spent what, about 80 million last summer, 100 million if you factor in Ings. Are we any better than this time last year? It's doubtful really. Puel got better results with lesser players.

We need to trust the new manager, allow him to bring in players he wants so that they fit his style. Not really sure that was happening before.

Ralph's obviously a good manager. You don't take a team to the top of the German league by accident. Therefore we should allow him to stamp his mark on the club by shipping out the players he doesn't want and replacing them with ones he does.

I thought we looked like what we are a hard working team of very limited ability it looked like a cup match between a PL and a league 2 side out their today. Ralph has got us working harder (I couldn't fault any of the players work ethic today) than recent seasons and the players are trying, to close down, and move the ball forward quickly but they are let down constantly be their own limited ability. We have no pace in the squad, we have no game changers and no decent defenders today also showed we have a large squad with no depth. No chance we can change all the issues in Jan (it would take several good transfer windows I reckon) so we have to hope that Ralph can see us to safety through lots of hard work by a limited team to grind out enough points.

Edited by doddisalegend

Too busy writing his criticism of Ward-Prowse to actually watch the game.

I think you need to make your mind up right back isn't the same as a wing back , I've always rated Jwp if you look at my posts ! But he was far away from having a "great game" today imo we didn't go 5 at the back due to the manager implementing it Jwp was just being dragged back to defend deeper due to sterling's running . He had a far better game at giving his defender some cover than Lemina did I'll give him that but he wasn't great .

Agree but one thing has changed. We’ve lost our captain and best player for what 3 games. Not good. Silly boy, game was over.

Yes that’s the second needless one this season and game was gone.

Couldn’t go today but watched first half

On tv. The way we capitulate after scoring has got to stop. We actually had a decent ten minute spell

But as soon as the OG went in you knew it was over. Fast

Forwarded the second half. Going to be touch and go whether we can pull clear.

It's hard to believe that people are going so ballistic about a loss to City - especially as I think Ralph wrote this one off as un-winnable in favour of having a slim but better chance at Chelsea.

There isn't a team in the division with better players than City (including Liverpool, even though they will probably win the title).

There isn't a team in the division less likely to be disrupted by our press than City - their ball control, passing accuracy, and movement off the ball are on another planet.

A month ago, pretty much everyone on here would have bitten your arm off for 6 points from Arsenal (h), Huddersfield (a), an in-form West Ham (h) and City (h). That's what we got.

Sure we're in some trouble, but there are some big "buts":

We have a manager who can improve things dramatically - and already has, given the squad limitations.

The senior pros are finally being held to account, and will either do things Ralph's way or disappear.

Some youngsters are being brought through; this is valuable experience even if their immaturity costs us in the short term.

We have Romeu back, PEH has turned into a real leader (brain farts aside), and Redmond knows that he can be a major force if he plays the right way.

JWP looks like he finally might start contributing something beyond dead-ball involvement.

After the Chelsea game a majority of the "impossible" games are behind us.

And I think we WILL spend in January, and - with Reed gone - actually get some value for the money.

Yes, we're still in trouble but the knee-jerk wallowing-in-misery reaction on here tonight is ridiculous.

thank you, that's cheered me up a bit :)

While PEH was reckless with that tackle, the fact that Fernandinho got straight up to have a go shows a couple of things. One, he was not injured and two, the bloke is a hypocrite as of course he has never done that to anyone has he? Don't dish it out if you can't take it back. Think we all know that if he had made that tackle, it would not have been a red.

Similar to the Ward Prowse penalty incident which was far more of a penalty than any of the ones Salah got on Boxing Day and also yesterday (plus the one Lovren conned the ref into giving too). The premier league is fixed and hugely in favour of the big clubs with the officials scared of the likes of Guardiola and Klopp. The Sterling one was a penalty too but if that had been 1-1, that would have been given too. The most positive thing is that our goal difference did not take a hammering, something City may look back and regret at the end of the season when they strolled around the last twenty minutes.

I didn’t think it was a penalty tbh. Would’ve been soft in the extreme.

We played our reserve team, probably having written off any chance of beating City, and I'm quite surprised that the final score was just 3-1. Had we been given the penalty,and had Austin taken his chance when clean through on the keeper, things might have been more interesting, but City used the match as a training exercise, an opportunity to give themselves a bit of a rest in a hectic schedule, and they were capable of going up one or even two gears if needed. Even a couple of players on their bench were worth more than our entire squad. Hasenhuttl used the match as an opportunity to have a further look at our squad, even to blood a further youngster, and he will have a good idea of what works for us and who the dead wood players are to ditch, and where the team needs strengthening.

Had we been more determined to make a game of it, then Yoshida's pace would have been helpful at the back, maybe also Vestergaard's bulk. Although we had our three best midfielders on the pitch, we missed Armstrong and Redmond's pace earlier on, so Austin had little service, but in any event Ings would have given much more. As for Elyounoussi, what exactly is the point of him? Once again, he showed us what a class act Tadic could be on his day. If it is Hasenhuttl's intention to target Chelsea for a point or more, then it is easy to see why we could have expected little from this team and the tactics. The high press was fairly non-existent, as was the closing down, the fast one-touch passing and the quick forward movement. The loss of Hojbjerg following his stupid tackle will be great though.

Because of our lack of bite and effort and City's training ground mentality, the whole event was a dreadful bore.

But the January transfer window in nearly upon us, and I trust Hasenhuttl to introduce some talent from the German leagues and to ship out the dross from our squad.

There’s something wrong with some of you on here. ****ing unbelievable comments, I can’t believe some of you actually believe the pony you write. ****ing clueless. We were playing the champions with a squad of world class players. Us, we had the youngest side we’ve fielded for 5 years. We ended with Valery, Ramsey, Bednerak, Stephens, Targett, all young men learning their trade, playing against internationals. Every single player bar one, gave their all, and the one got hooked at half time. That’s a breath of fresh air as far as I’m concerned. Did anyone seriously think we’d beat city, I didn’t. At 3-1 down, it could have got embarrassing. But the players dug in and fought for the team, so people should lay off the criticism. FFS what’s it going to be like when we lose to Chelsea. Watching Saints has been pretty soul destroying lately, that’s changed since Ralph arrived. But we’re not going to win every game for God’s sake.

That said PEH needs a ****ing good kick up the arse for that sending off. Completely unprofessional.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In every department.

On and off the pitch.

The players are a disgrace.....this manager,no better than Puel,Pellegrino and Hughes.

If you thought the tied had turned with the new manager appointment....you were wrong.

So many players need to be shipped out.

Don’t make excuses that we played City....we showed nothing but bad positioning,poor decision making,**** distribution.

Lemina...

Moi...

Hoedt...

Should be first out the door.

The list goes on.

We need every point,if a player can’t dig deep and give his all then **** off.

******** to the busy Xmas period...they are pampered enough to recover.

Not even the fans could raise themselves.

It’s like a sodding morgue in st Marys.

Big business needs to be done in January....will it get backed by the owners?

Sorry,but I’m passionate and fecking angry. ]

May I suggest you don't look at who the rest of the bottom five are playing whilst we struggle to get anything against Chelsea, Leicester and Everton....

As an aside, I'm stuck with a trainload of City supporters on my way home. At least they're civilised, and not Man U.

Anyway, their consensus was that, although we were outplayed we had more of a tactical plan than plenty of other teams, keeping shape and only pressing at the right time. After we scored they were worried because we started to show confidence. Feeling on the penalty was 50/50 but they'd have expected to get it. Although the ref evened it up with the Sterling one.

Hugely relieved that they got the lucky own goal. Surprised that they thought Hojbjerg was hard done by with the red. They don't like Austin but we agreed on his capabilities, or lack of them.

Their outside view was that they've played several worse teams than us and we shouldn't go down.

But it's not about how well we play in losing to a good team, it's about beating the rubbish.

Good post....but

Dead wood is not easy to dispense unless you fly tip.

Good game, best team won, any one thinking we should be beating city needs head checking, JWP had a good game, unlucky for the pen and the own goal, but did loads of defensive work with looking after the two young players playing behind him during the match and attacked well when a chance to attack opened up. Hoj was brill till his sending off, Austin tried but had no real service so cant comment on him really, would liked to have seen Redmond on for longer but he needs resting for more winnable games than against one of the best team in Europe.

played ok till pen decision, but was not expecting to win anyway. roll on next game.

Good game, best team won, any one thinking we should be beating city needs head checking, JWP had a good game, unlucky for the pen and the own goal, but did loads of defensive work with looking after the two young players playing behind him during the match and attacked well when a chance to attack opened up. Hoj was brill till his sending off, Austin tried but had no real service so cant comment on him really, would liked to have seen Redmond on for longer but he needs resting for more winnable games than against one of the best team in Europe.

played ok till pen decision, but was not expecting to win anyway. roll on next game.

oes the own goal go down as an assist or a goal when you flag up stats in the future??

Expect lots of movement in the transfer window. RH has had a good look at all the players now - which was partly what todays performance was about. Expect a very weak team at Derby next Saturday.

There are a number of players whose days at SMS are clearly numbered - Cedric, Elyounoussi, Hoedt, Gabbi, Davis, Forster. Thing is that RH will know about players in other leagues - bit like Koeman did when bringing in Pelle, Mane and Tadic for not much money.

Big problem is Lemina. There is a good played in there somewhere and he will have to play the next three games.

Think that we will survive - just.

This. Very obvious from line-up and pre-match interview Ralph had no expectation of getting points from this game and was using it to learn more about the players he has and possible saving something for Chelsea. Is Lemina our poor man's Pogba? He has amazing talent but only seems to use it sporadically - is it an attitude thing with him or is he not 100% fit?

I believe Hasenhutl already has players in mind to bring in from the Bundesliga and elsewhere and is using these 'bonus' games in the early weeks to shape up for a long-term solution not quick fixes.

Bad results for us this weekend but I think we will see gradual and increasing improvement from us. Shame we have such a tough run of games in January as I think we could go into February still at or near the bottom.

We will need to keep faith and patience much much longer than many of the short-term reactionists on here are prepared to give.

This. Very obvious from line-up and pre-match interview Ralph had no expectation of getting points from this game and was using it to learn more about the players he has and possible saving something for Chelsea. Is Lemina our poor man's Pogba? He has amazing talent but only seems to use it sporadically - is it an attitude thing with him or is he not 100% fit?

I believe Hasenhutl already has players in mind to bring in from the Bundesliga and elsewhere and is using these 'bonus' games in the early weeks to shape up for a long-term solution not quick fixes.

Bad results for us this weekend but I think we will see gradual and increasing improvement from us. Shame we have such a tough run of games in January as I think we could go into February still at or near the bottom.

We will need to keep faith and patience much much longer than many of the short-term reactionists on here are prepared to give.

How can a player who has played 19 games this season not be match fit, he is fit, nothing wrong with him, just very inconstant and don't like to play in tough games, more suited to Italy I think.

well that was a performance for Kat and Gao , back the manager , not with a Carillo hopefully,this squad needs work even take a dip in the championship and get hungry players, we can't afford to wait to move others out , we need players in NOW, if we stall then we'll still have expensive players on the books but be in the championship

We ended with Valery, Ramsey, Bednerak, Stephens, Targett, all young men learning their trade, playing against internationals. Every single player bar one, gave their all, and the one got hooked at half time. That’s a breath of fresh air as far as I’m concerned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You make it sound like an FA Cup tie where a first or second division team draw one of the big boys at home ! **** me, three years ago we were beating Man City and Liverpool. If you console yourself with that logic then great, knock yourself out. How have you rationalised the West Ham game out of interest ?

Dave Merrington said he thought it was the worst performance of the season and if we carry on like that we will be relegated.

So Merrington or Duckhunter ? Umm, tough one, which one knows more about football ?

You make it sound like an FA Cup tie where a first or second division team draw one of the big boys at home ! **** me, three years ago we were beating Man City and Liverpool. If you console yourself with that logic then great, knock yourself out. How have you rationalised the West Ham game out of interest ?

Dave Merrington said he thought it was the worst performance of the season and if we carry on like that we will be relegated.

So Merrington or Duckhunter ? Umm, tough one, which one knows more about football ?

Well then Dave Merrington is an idiot who obviously wasn't watching the Cardiff game.

what are you a man city fan it what way was it a good game for a saints fan?

Dave's memory must be going then Liverpool, Wolves Chelsea, Man city away, Fulham, Spurs and Cardiff all ****ing awful performances In fact just about every game this season has been terrible...at least Ralph has the players working harder than Hughes managed.