Chelsea vs SAINTS: Build Up Thread

nta786

That midfield looks bad.

But with injuries, suspensions etc not really many options.

Personally I think giving Gunn a look is a good shout. McCarthy has done ok but his positioning has gone backwards a bit. He has made most of the saves a keeper is expected to save though.

I keep forgetting we spent a lot of money on Gunn so I don't see the issue in giving him a chance. Won't know how good he is if he doesn't play. Same as the other youngsters.

Think it's safe to say Gabbi and Hoedt are off, but I assumed Cedric was too but now not so sure! Ralph's nuts isn't he, just picks whoever he fancies whenever he fancies!

Cedric may be off but while he’s here then he should be used if he can help. As for the other changes Ralph said he wants to see them all play so he knows what he’s got and what might be needed in this window.

Begs the question, why didn't he play Cedric against City? Bizarre.

Is Targett injured or has Ralf just decided that pretty much anyone else must be a better option at left back?

Makes a lot of sense for him to get a loo at everyone, although can you really make a decision on players based on one game, especially against city or Chelsea?

Edited by Chez

That midfield looks bad.

But with injuries, suspensions etc not really many options.

Personally I think giving Gunn a look is a good shout. McCarthy has done ok but his positioning has gone backwards a bit. He has made most of the saves a keeper is expected to save though.

I keep forgetting we spent a lot of money on Gunn so I don't see the issue in giving him a chance. Won't know how good he is if he doesn't play. Same as the other youngsters.

why bad? What injury's?

Cedric may be off but while he’s here then he should be used if he can help. As for the other changes Ralph said he wants to see them all play so he knows what he’s got and what might be needed in this window.

Interesting that he hasn't seen Hoedt play a single minute in any of his 4 games.

Gunn in goal. MacCarthy off? Cedric also playing. Odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think McCarthy will be leaving unless it's for first team football he's spent ages as a number two so where could be seen as a good move for him atm ?

Interesting that he hasn't seen Hoedt play a single minute in any of his 4 games.

Didn’t need to from training and attitude which it was abundately clear stank. Took Ralph a month, and we wouldn’t have bought such a lemon in the first place with him in charge.

PS nice to see another Saint from Devon on the board and not far from me

Should be streams, it’s on TSN1 here. Ralph just called his forwards Ingsy, Reddy and Armstrong.

Koeman used to use their nicknames. I always used to cringe whenever he said "Longy".

I thought Redmond went by "Redders" anyway. That's what Obafemi called him after the Huddersfield game.

Romeu is going to have his work cut out trying to keep Kante qiuet. JWP, Redmond and Armstrong aren't exactly going to be much help in the tackling derpartment.

I know right, its like OR got tons more than JWP last game, then I realised, JWP and Bedarek made most tackles for us against City. I am just hoping them both play well, not better than each other, but well together.

Koeman used to use their nicknames. I always used to cringe whenever he said "Longy".

I thought Redmond went by "Redders" anyway. That's what Obafemi called him after the Huddersfield game.

Ralph was kind of stumbling through his words so he may have meant to say that.