Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Mario Lemina - Loaned to Galatasaray: Official

Stright from Newsnow - HITC. Cant see ST Stienne stumping £18m though

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/07/2...gree-terms-wi/

He is top class when focussed. Would have been a good replacemrnt for pogba or play behind pogba at utd. Shame he isnt focussed on playing for us as he has got all the trchnicsl skills to be world class

Quote Originally Posted by Bakovnetski View Post
    Stright from Newsnow - HITC. Cant see ST Stienne stumping £18m though

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/07/2...gree-terms-wi/
    £18million is ridiculously cheap in todays crazy market. It's basically about £10mil for 2 seasons ago... Surely we dont need to get rid that desperately

Quote Originally Posted by disconnect View Post
    £18million is ridiculously cheap in todays crazy market. It's basically about £10mil for 2 seasons ago... Surely we dont need to get rid that desperately
    We'd make our money back on a player who doesn't want to be here.

Given the hits we're going to take on Carrillo, Forster, Elyounoussi, Boufal, Hoedt, and the losses we've already made on Clasie and Gabbiadini, breaking even would be one of our better results from the appalling recruitment we've done in the last few years.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by disconnect View Post
    I agree, but imagine if the centre-back we want is £20m & assume we have no money to spend, then it’s worth it.

On his way to London according to his non stop instagram posts......West Ham bound is mooted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by saint lard View Post
    On his way to London according to his non stop instagram posts......West Ham bound is mooted.
    By anyone who knows anything?

They were supposedly interested before, but can't imagine a West Ham move can be imminent and they've not told the press about it.

Fighting Messageboard injustice, Everywhere

Which Instagram account?

Quote Originally Posted by Faz View Post
    Which Instagram account?

I was there when Pancake went mad. 15/04/2010.

Is there anyone more mundane on social media?

What's he doing today? Oh, singing to himself in the passenger seat of his car. How interesting...

Good player though and still hope he stays and decides to put some effort in. He won't though.

Quote Originally Posted by jawillwill View Post
    Is there anyone more mundane on social media?

What's he doing today? Oh, singing to himself in the passenger seat of his car. How interesting...

Good player though and still hope he stays and decides to put some effort in. He won't though.
    I doubt it. He has an incredibly smackable face.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Toon Saint View Post
    I doubt it. He has an incredibly smackable face.

Agree with that 100%, attitude written all over it.

13. Default

- Sensible head: Big deal. He's just going to London to take some fancy selfies.

- Conspiracy / Hopeful head: "Let's go London!!" written in Arsenal Colours

He was driven to London.......

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post

ITK?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Suhari View Post
    ITK?
    Never has been. It's just obvious

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSAINT View Post
    - Sensible head: Big deal. He's just going to London to take some fancy selfies.

- Conspiracy / Hopeful head: "Let's go London!!" written in Arsenal Colours
    Or Saints colours...

18. Default

Fonte mk2

Wet Spam apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Jeff View Post
    Or Saints colours...
    Charlton Athletic colours.

21. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
    Wet Spam apparently
    #ITK_Watch

Massive sale at Primark’s flagship store.

23. Default

Because he has been banned

Have we sold this egotistical tosser yet?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
    Have we sold this egotistical tosser yet?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Ekon?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Bull View Post
    Massive sale at Primark’s flagship store.
    Well they’ve actually opened that in Birmingham

No surprises really that the biggest one in Europe is built there

27. Default

If Arsenal land Pepe & Tierney, I think we can rule Mario from going there on a permanent deal (if they were ever interested in the 1st place).

28. Default Canít Afford Fee, Canít Afford Wages, But Ligue 1 Side Still Interested In Lemina

Unfortunately this is the problem with ostracising a player. Not saying that we were wrong to, but at the start of the summer there was a sense that we could turn a tidy profit on him, now we seem to be talking about simply recouping most of what we bought him for. Surely potential suitors know that he's out of favour and we probably just want to get rid.

Hard to know what to do in this situation, as can totally understand Hasenhuttl not wanting him to be part of the plans if his heart isn't in it, but that may cost us a fair chunk of cash. Perhaps we also thought the interest from bigger clubs was genuine.

30. Default

Who ostracised who? Him us, or us him?

Quote Originally Posted by angelman View Post
    Who ostracised who? Him us, or us him?
    It's the chicken & egg scenario!

I was referring to us leaving him out of the pre-season tour etc and making it obvious we don't want him. Fully acknowledge that he deserved it, but just a shame that his attitude will likely cost us a decent sum.

32. Default

TBH, not sure any bridges have been burnt, so it might take a few weeks to assimilate back into the squad, should the manager want him. If he is still with us, then surely that would be the best thing to do. If he hasn't gone, I'd send him away on holiday for a week so that can gather his thoughts and come back raring to go. But that might be a bit fanciful!!

TBH, not sure any bridges have been burnt, so it might take a few weeks to assimilate back into the squad, should the manager want him. If he is still with us, then surely that would be the best thing to do. If he hasn't gone, I'd send him away on holiday for a week so that can gather his thoughts and come back raring to go. But that might be a bit fanciful!!
    Yeah that's pretty much my take on it. He was hoping to attract a big club to sign him, but it seems he hasn't done enough to earn that yet. But the interview that was put out a few weeks back didn't suggest he had refused to play for us or anything as drastic as that.

If nothing happens between now and the end of the window then hopefully he will have the awareness needed to recognise he will have to buckle down and perform for us more consistently if he wants to get his big move.

Ok thanks, hope that's the case - if he just thinks he's good enough to play for a bigger club but that doesn't materialise maybe it will be a reality check for him and encourage a better work ethic. I can't imagine that St Etienne is the move he's been dreaming of, and if he leaves I think we'll need to replace him as we're a bit light in midfield, so not sure that selling to St Etienne for a cut price (or loan) is a deal that works for anyone!

35. Default

St Etienne finished 4th last season and are in Europa group stages. Apart from that, not a step up, certainly not in terms in earning potential.

36. Default

St Etienne finished 4th last season and are in Europa group stages. Apart from that, not a step up, certainly not in terms in earning potential.
    No shortage of media mentions. Moves to the Premier league / Serie A / Ligue 1 / Turkey have all been mentioned.

No sign of anyone yet seemingly willing to stump up the cash for him.

On paper, he was the 1 player I thought would be easiest to shift. In reality, he's posting video clips of himself for scouts!

37. Default

Sky saying Everton might be interested to replace Gueye

au revoir

Everton replacing gueye with lemina is pretty funny

Fighting Messageboard injustice, Everywhere

It would be fun if we could get the Dugout Pioneers in to a bidding war with the Dildo Brothers.

41. Default

I note that there are a fair few who think it would be great to get him in. Not sure why they think that. We don't really want him, which they ignore, instead seeing that he wants to go to a bigger club so must be good. Why do they think that Juventus sold him to us?? Look at his career... https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mari...spieler/170934... it's not spectacular.

162 games in total - 7 goals, 3 assists.
    52 for Saints (over 2 seasons)
    42 for Juve (over best part of 2 seasons)
    50 for Marseille (over 2 and a bit seasons)
    18 for Lorient (over 1 and a bit seasons)

Another wannabe social media star, has potential to be very good but canít seem to do this for more than one game. Get rid

Makes for a funny read considering this was the second post on this thread, some things never chance lol

OK, I'm ready to join a big club now.

https://streamable.com/h9pz1

I note that there are a fair few who think it would be great to get him in. Not sure why they think that. We don't really want him, which they ignore, instead seeing that he wants to go to a bigger club so must be good. Why do they think that Juventus sold him to us?? Look at his career... https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mari...spieler/170934... it's not spectacular.

162 games in total - 7 goals, 3 assists.
    52 for Saints (over 2 seasons)
    42 for Juve (over best part of 2 seasons)
    50 for Marseille (over 2 and a bit seasons)
    18 for Lorient (over 1 and a bit seasons)
    interestingly Yoshida has played in 169 matches for Saints and has 9 goals

A player that played for himself, loads of cameos, players making runs while Lamina dribbled going nowhere, wouldn't pass, inevitably loses the ball dropping us in it leaving us light at the back. Spent large parts of every game out of the game and virtually invisible. Is nobody thinking why doesn't Hasenhuttl want a show pony in his evolving hard working team. No, neither would I.

The sooner we unload him the better. In two years time he will be in the same situation somewhere else.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by derry View Post
    A player that played for himself, loads of cameos, players making runs while Lamina dribbled going nowhere, wouldn't pass, inevitably loses the ball dropping us in it leaving us light at the back. Spent large parts of every game out of the game and virtually invisible. Is nobody thinking why doesn't Hasenhuttl want a show pony in his evolving hard working team. No, neither would I.

The sooner we unload him the better. In two years time he will be in the same situation somewhere else.
    You describe Boufal very accurately there. Yet lots are clamouring for him to be involved, and that Ralph can work his magic. On some days Lemina was nothing like this, but the inconsistency was worrying. Basically though he doesn't want to be here, and that's that. Best thing is to get shot. Shame, because he is actually a very good player, when he can be arsed.

Quote Originally Posted by VectisSaint View Post
    You describe Boufal very accurately there. Yet lots are clamouring for him to be involved, and that Ralph can work his magic. On some days Lemina was nothing like this, but the inconsistency was worrying. Basically though he doesn't want to be here, and that's that. Best thing is to get shot. Shame, because he is actually a very good player, when he can be arsed.
    And that is the nub of it.......or nail hit squarely on the head.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SaintBitterne View Post
    Everton replacing gueye with lemina is pretty funny
    Please let it be true.

Quote Originally Posted by VectisSaint View Post
    Don't see Boufal casually strolling back when he's lost the ball ?

Quote Originally Posted by simo View Post
    Don't see Boufal casually strolling back when he's lost the ball ?
    Agree with you. Don't understand why people complain about his workrate.
    To slow to pass, yes, but he's good at tracking back when needed.