St Mary's light show pre West Ham

kwsaint

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I was more than willing to deal with the music being played before kick-off instead of chanting. But what the **** was that? The players walk out to some sort of trance light display. No doubt people thought it was 'cool' but it's quite hard trying to drink a cup of tea when the lights look like they're being controlled by a 9 year old on a sugar high. I suppose this is the sign of things to come...

What's it matter? If you have that much of a problem with it, just stay in the concourse till one minute before kick off.

I don't really give two hoots what they do on the pitch prematch and at half time. It's only for 15 minutes and you can always play on your phone or something.

It’s the razzle dazzle of the Premier League. if you notice it only happens for dark kick off TV games, so more than likely the lighting company getting a free advert in. There is a YouTube knocking about of the new White Hart Lane running through their disco with their new lights.

Certainly ain’t worth getting your knickers in a twist over...........and they do give you fair warning of it happening on the big screen: so the option to skip it in the future.

Im just waiting for the fuse to blow - followed by Terry Gilliam Monty Python old lady voice booming out “see! How many times have I told you to stop messing about with that light switch”.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I was more than willing to deal with the music being played before kick-off instead of chanting. But what the **** was that? The players walk out to some sort of trance light display. No doubt people thought it was 'cool' but it's quite hard trying to drink a cup of tea when the lights look like they're being controlled by a 9 year old on a sugar high. I suppose this is the sign of things to come...

My God, you got nothing else to worry about, mate?