9 year old daughters first SMS vist

Justin Cider

HNY all, just after any advice if possible if there is a preferred family area to take my 9 year old daughter to her first ever game vs Cardiff on Saturday 9th Feb, just wondered if there was anything in it between the Kingsland or Chapel family areas?

Thanks in advance

Chapel Kingsland corner is the well established family stand, Chapel Itchen corner is the newest, get yourself sat slap bang in the middle of either and you should be fine, with little chance of her hearing too many naughty words - although I would imagine most primary school play grounds could make a dock yard blush!!

Having said that the league cup game v the Skates sat in the family stand - Saints were replying to the pompey chimes, I see a little finger pointing towards the pompey fans out of the corner of my eye, I turn to look at my then 9 year old daughter giving it full beans with all the right words!!!! Half of me Absolutely mortified as we were surrounded by the same families every week the other half of me - “good girl”.

Its only Cardiff so little chance of that for you.

HNY all, just after any advice if possible if there is a preferred family area to take my 9 year old daughter to her first ever game vs Cardiff on Saturday 9th Feb,

I hope you both have a fantastic time and a great Saints performance to enjoy!

I took both my daughters when they were much younger than yours straight into the Northam. They were told 'anything you here today stays in here'. At home they were taught to sign 'we prefer not to associate with Pompey'! They loved it and now years later they are still avid Saints fans.