The January Transfer Window 2019!

Kieran1uk

Pathetic window, weakening the squad and not strengthening the 1st 11 whilst in a relegation battle.

How Ross Wilson is still in a job, I have no idea.

Ralph has a very tough job on his hands and I can only hope he feels supported by the board.

Does anyone listen to Ralph’s interviews and what he says about the squad and transfers? Or are we basing signings on what we would do personally on Football manager?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pathetic window, weakening the squad and not strengthening the 1st 11 whilst in a relegation battle.

How Ross Wilson is still in a job, I have no idea.

Ralph has a very tough job on his hands and I can only hope he feels supported by the board.

Koeman felt "fully supported" about 2 weeks before he left.

Gao can’t even afford to buy us lighting that works before a evening game, palace game lights were flickering all over the shop, had to bring in fire pits to get more light.

Clubs a shambles.

Lanterns would have been the right move

Gao can’t even afford to buy us lighting that works before a evening game, palace game lights were flickering all over the shop, had to bring in fire pits to get more light.

Clubs a shambles.

Well one of the red jets of flame didn't catch alight half the time, and just squirted whatever it was into the air.

Does anyone listen to Ralph’s interviews and what he says about the squad and transfers? Or are we basing signings on what we would do personally on Football manager?

I don't care what you spout he won't be happy with this squad and will have wanted to bring in some new signings !

I ain’t spouting anything me old China. Go watch his interviews, with various media outlets. You’ll learn something.

Because a manager of a team in a relegation battle will come out publicly and say he doesn't think we are good enough to stay up and needs better players than the ones he's got otherwise we'll go down ?

Because a manager of a team in a relegation battle will come out publicly and say he doesn't think we are good enough to stay up and needs better players than the ones he's got otherwise we'll go down ?

So you are saying Ralph is lying and isn’t happy? Riiiiiight. Get that tin foil hat on.

So you are saying Ralph is lying and isn’t happy? Riiiiiight. Get that tin foil hat on.

Do you know anything about man management? A football manager should never be happy with their squad he should always want to improve it. (Meanwhile saints send out a cheeky little tweet :lol:)

Interesting.....shame I can’t pass my info on

In fairness, he appears to have stopped posting his “Italian player” rumour on the Not606 transfer thread after someone asked...“Hope you’re not saying this because of the biggest not in the know on SW has said “an Italian player would be nice””

Do you know anything about man management? A football manager should never be happy with their squad he should always want to improve it. (Meanwhile saints send out a cheeky little tweet :lol:)

Do you seriously think that after all our management upheavals, and payouts, the board would sell players that RH wants and/or leave him with a squad that he isn't happy with? Really?

Do you seriously think that after all our management upheavals, and payouts, the board would sell players that RH wants and/or leave him with a squad that he isn't happy with? Really?

After the last few years of the boards history that would be a big fat yes !

You’ve lost me. So even if we made three signings he still wouldn’t be happy? What?!?

After the last few years of the boards history that would be a big fat yes !

We'll agree to differ on that. The saving on Cedric alone wouldn't go anywhere near the cost of another manger change. I think you're confusing your disappointment of the window with RH.

There seems to be a big fuss about these wonderful players we’ve let go, can someone explain to me what the big deal is about the following

Hoedt - never featured once under Ralph

Davis - god knows if he played under Ralph but past it

Cedric - played a few times but didn’t want to be here

Gabbi - made some sub appearances and never was going to fit into Ralph’s plans

Only one player on that list of talent has played decent amount of minutes, a player who didn’t want to be here, who was constantly slagged off on this forum and who has been very average for a long time.

So why are we all losing our minds? I’m not worried and feel like I should be.

Quite a few getting their panties in a bunch on here and I'd probably be with you if we still had Hughes in charge.

I feel with Ralph the players are improving, the shape is better, the fitness is better. We've become difficult to beat (even when we have an of game like last night). Spunking money now seems like overkill. Yes I know, injuries etc but I feel that with Yoshi, Bertie, Lemina to come back we have enough cover to stay up and then really sort things out ion the summer.

Would you prefer we spunked cash now on a risky buy, improved by 2 spots in the league and have less in the summer to spend?

No, I'd have preferred to have kept Gabbi and Cedric as backups until summer, or someone better becomes available, whichever comes first.

There seems to be a big fuss about these wonderful players we’ve let go, can someone explain to me what the big deal is about the following

Only one player on that list of talent has played decent amount of minutes, a player who didn’t want to be here, who was constantly slagged off on this forum and who has been very average for a long time.

HTH. :toppa:

Huh, a Cabbage post that makes sense.. a moment in history boys and girls.. :D