The January Transfer Window 2019!

Kieran1uk

I suppose that as far as RH is concerned Bertie returning to the team would be the same as getting a new player in. Whilst there are obvious concerns over the experience of the available wing backs, RH seems happy, so we have to respect that. I do have a worry about how reliant we are likely to be on Ings and Redmond staying fit.

Guan and K Billy's noticeable absence on here today is quite telling, obviously nothing on the cards. Complete trust in Ralph to see this through, I just hope injuries don't come back to bite us.

Those tossers are probably in the pub.

"hey, should we post a winky face for a laugh?".

Nah I still think thread is more fun if we don't sign anyone

Will be better when it’s not a rb....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or we sign a player, but he's another defensive midfielder. :lol:

Do some of you actually support Saints or are you just on here hoping we lose so you can wind people up?

Are you shunned in normal society or something so need attention?

It's ****ing weird.

P.s Why do you ****s hate Saints so much?

#headsgone

Do some of you actually support Saints or are you just on here hoping we lose so you can wind people up?

It's ****ing weird.

#headsgone

:lol:

This trolling business is fun. I can see why you spend so much time on it.

#raging

It's ****ing weird.

#headsgone

I absolutely love this post.

Do people really think that the club and manager haven't thought things through?? The main spot causing concern is right back. So we have Valery, which is a ballsy move. But JWP deputised OK there. Yoshi has played there on a few occasions. Lemina sometimes played the odd game at RB while at Marseille. But playing 3 CBs and wing backs changes things a little for the need for an out and out full back, although I am sure many will disagree.

I'll agree that its not ideal, but I', sure that the club have things under control and a clear plan.

Do people really think that the club and manager haven't thought things through?? The main spot causing concern is right back. So we have Valery, which is a ballsy move. But JWP deputised OK there. Yoshi has played there on a few occasions. Lemina sometimes played the odd game at RB while at Marseille. But playing 3 CBs and wing backs changes things a little for the need for an out and out full back, although I am sure many will disagree.

I'll agree that its not ideal, but I', sure that the club have things under control and a clear plan.

Stephens has played at RB as well.

He's the Cedric of trolling. Past it, enthusiasm gone, time to move on.

I'm the Valery of trolling. I'm already better than him.

He’s had a Zaha of a window. Unplayable on his day but they’ve been few and far between. Feel that he’s lost his focus a bit in his beef with Cabbage Face rather than concentrating on his own game. Needs to get back to basics.

He’s had a Zaha of a window. Unplayable on his day but they’ve been few and far between. Feel that he’s lost his focus a bit in his beef with Cabbage Face rather than concentrating on his own game. Needs to get back to basics.

Spends most of his time sarcastically applauding Cabbage's posts.

I’ve got in his head, it wasn’t hard, just mention the betting and tell him you’ve blocked him. #triggered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk