The January Transfer Window 2019!

Kieran1uk

Batshuayi to Crystal Palace on loan, we should be all over that really

I'm not entirely sure how we have gotten ourselves into this position, we had a weakened squad at the start of the year and needed options at CB as well as in the frontline, on the last day of the window we have let a CB, RB and attacking option go and look like we will rely on the kids to get us out of this

We're a shambles to be honest, Gao/Katherina are content to bleed us dry it seems

I'm not entirely sure how we have gotten ourselves into this position, we had a weakened squad at the start of the year and needed options at CB as well as in the frontline, on the last day of the window we have let a CB, RB and attacking option go and look like we will rely on the kids to get us out of this

We're a shambles to be honest, Gao/Katherina are content to bleed us dry it seems

160k a week?!?!! Nah I’m good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

160k a week wages 2 mil loan fee to Chelsea and 1m for his agent was spoken about as the deal wanted earlier so I'd pass on that

Maybe if we sold Bertrand and Gunn.

Get rid of some more non-contributors, we could have made the odd loan

This is what happens when you lose your best forum trolls and replace them with mediocrity. A really poor trolling squad. Perhaps the mods could get rid of the deadwood here too...

When you say non contributors do you mean those that dont go but sit and whinge on matchday thread....not paying a penny to wages etc

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

LoL.

Fans could go for free and we would still ha e the exact same transfer strategy

I’m quite glad I didn’t plough money into Hoedts pockets.

People moan about the negativity on here, but seriously this joint is a ray of clear sunshine compared to #saintsfc on Twitter.

The moaning about us not getting Batsyuahi especially is remarkable.

Some Saints fan are insane.

Absolutely no way we can compete with Crystal Palace financially.

LoL.

Fans could go for free and we would still ha e the exact same transfer strategy

I’m quite glad I didn’t plough money into Hoedts pockets.

But you want to keep the “deadwood” players like Hoedt. When you troll, stay consistent. If you guys need any tips, just drop me a dm.

Some Saints fan are insane.

Absolutely no way we can compete with Crystal Palace financially.

I agree. He was wanting £160k a week in wages!!!! He’s only scored 8 goals in the Premier League. He thinks he’s better than he actually is at the moment.

I’m personally gutted we didn’t sign batasyusgusysushi on 160k a week. He has been so prolific this season also, smashing them in for fun at Valencia.

Can’t believe Batman is on 160million a week

I agree. He was wanting £160k a week in wages!!!! He’s only scored 8 goals in the Premier League. He thinks he’s better than he actually is at the moment.

We will only sign players if they are better than what we have.

Batshuayi is not better than Shane Long.

no way

Yeah, got signed up when he was on the top of his game. Sliding down the rankings currently.

He’s only scored eight goals a second or something

Just wait until the end of the summer window then you'll all be happy ;-)

#longtermplanning

In all seriousness the pleas from resident ITKers for us to stay calm and wait for the end of the window, only for them to come back and saw we tried hard but there were some obstacles, are getting a little tired.

And if not we can always say saints were playing the long game abd aiming for next January. Think of all the wages we will be saving by waiting till then to replace Hoedt, Gabbiadini and Soares.

What does one replace Hoedt with? Rather play a pile of ****. Gabbi and Cedric really have impressed this season, so can see why you are annoyed.

50 mins to suicide and countless threads on “why didn’t we sign Graeme le socks”

It’s amazing that Brexit slams shut in forty minutes. Did I get this right? Farage at right back.

I hope Ralph is actually happy. We've not exactly portrayed ambition.

Can't imagine there have been too many teams in a relegation battle that have made their squad smaller.

Do you listen to his interviews and what he says? I suggest you do, it’s interesting.

I hope Ralph is actually happy. We've not exactly portrayed ambition.

Can't imagine there have been too many teams in a relegation battle that have made their squad smaller.

That’s Levy on the phone now. Do you want this Ralph?

Is it yet to be another poor window then? If so it will be Yet more lying to the fans and the same old rubbish of pretending to be interested in players but then not actually making a serious effort behind close doors. One injury to redmond and we will be in trouble. Really hope we get at least some cover / support for him - will hold out for Che.

Edited by Saint86