Chelsea v Saints - Match Thread

Shroppie

Very good defensively. Yoshida in particular has been immense. Man of the match so far. Also mad props to Valery and Vestergaard.

Cedric crap.

Need more from Ings. Obviously he hasn't had any chances but he needs to get in front of the centre backs and win us some free kicks.

We give the ball away so cheaply when attacking sometimes, it's very frustrating.

Overall though, got to be happy with that.

Not really had any decent service. Got his head onto one cross from Cedric but couldn't get it on target. Other than that, our numbers in defence mean we're losing out in midfield before we can even get the ball to him.

True, perhaps he should come a little deeper to help link play

Not really had any decent service. Got his head onto one cross from Cedric but couldn't get it on target. Other than that, our numbers in defence mean we're losing out in midfield before we can even get the ball to him.

He's had several chances to get his foot on it and roll a defender or go down. I'd give him another ten then stick Long on.

I LOVE watching the press. Yes, Chelsea sometimes were able to one-touch past it. But there were at least three occasions where we flustered them and rewon possession in a good place. I hope we can sustain energy for second half. Pretty sure our players covered at least 25% more ground than chelsea.

Exciting to see Gunn in action. Great prospect. And Valery super-calm under pressure. Plus one brilliant shimmy to get free to cross.

Fun half! We could have been watching Saints under Poch.

Playing pretty well.

Valery looks better defensively than he does going forwards.

JWP has been pretty decent this half. Romeu good.

Armstrong's worked hard but has been lacking when he has the ball.

Redmond has done OK, Ings has worked hard but had few opportunities to hurt Chelsea.

The back 3 have all looked decent, especially 吉田 and Vestergaard.

John Moss is a very poor ref.

Gunn has looked very good.

Bournemouth game is a right old ding dong. Luckily I put a cheeky ton on both teams to score 3 by half time.

Textbook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had 3-3 and 0-0, Deaney and not Deaney. Cashed out a couple of K just now. Might go for a golfing weekend with some lovely lads.

Bournemouth game is a right old ding dong. Luckily I put a cheeky ton on both teams to score 3 by half time.

Textbook

[emoji106]

More of the same 2nd half please.

Been very impressed with Gunn so far.

Yoshida showing the level he can get to when he's given a run of games.

Hard to believe Vestergaard is the same player who looked so dreadful against Cardiff recently.

It's our lack of pace on the wings that's so obviously stopping us from landing any serious blows on Chelsea though.

Long on for Ings????