Austin Charged by FA

skintsaint

Bit stupid, but what a pointless nanny-state we live in now days. Can't have banter with anyone or anything at the risk of it offending someone.

Not so much offending as safety. When you’ve got 3,000 p*ssed up kn*bheads in an away section, it doesn’t take much provocation for someone to start chucking bottles, coins, taking a swing at a steward etc.

Austin really should have known better, he knows he’ll get punished by the FA. Idiotic thing to do.

He waved at the Chelsea fans to sit down after their goal was disallowed. Very funny...

Sit down, shut up, sit down, shut up...

Didn't he upset some Huddersfield Fans as well celebrating our goals in front of them.

He is probably being call all sort of FatBoy names when doing warming up runs along the touchline, so a bit of pay back is due!!

Man City he was on the pitch though .... maybe we should just change the Charlie Austin's Red and White song to and he hates City :lol:

He comes across as an arrogant, up his own arse tool

I know guys from Poole who played with or knew him in those days, and out of the spotlight he’s anything but. He still keeps in contact with his old mates from those days and is just an ordinary bloke (according to them). I think he’s just enjoying his shot at the big time after thinking he wasn’t going to make it.

You have to have an element of arrogance to make it. I think it’s refreshing that he gives the opposition fans stick. We’ve had too many choirboys playing for us recently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quite the opposite. Charlie has always struck me as a genuine blue collar footballer with a real respect for other people. He also actually appears to care about the result of football matches! The City fans were out of order; they were grossly offensive to Charlie. They are also participants in the game and their behaviour could have caused a riot if Saints fans weren't so passive. Presumably the FA are currently formulating the charge against them or at least the club they support who surely have a responsibility for the behaviour of their fans.

Many years ago I remember the great Derek Dougan turning to the away fans who were giving him stick.He scored, ran to the away end and bent down and showed his bare arse to them. He didn't get banned as it was so funny. Austin will get a ban,Kompany will continue to play. Democracy does not exist in the Prem. Only money talks.