Leicester vs Saints - Build up

SuperSAINT

Gunn

Valery Stephens vestergaard bednarek Cedric

Romeu jwp

Armstrong gallagher Redmond

Be interesting to see who plays in goal, who plays at fb, if lemina is going to be back fit,

Up front if gallagher is back in full training this week go with him. I just can’t put long or Austin in a starting lineup after today.

Gunn

Valery Stephens vestergaard bednarek Cedric

Romeu jwp

Armstrong gallagher Redmond

Be interesting to see who plays in goal, who plays at fb, if lemina is going to be back fit,

Up front if gallagher is back in full training this week go with him. I just can’t put long or Austin in a starting lineup after today.

Gallagher is not going to start.

Reckon Lemina could come back in with Long starting up top

As always with Puel, there's no way of knowing what sort of side we'll face. They have a good squad but seem very capable of throwing up awful performances amongst good results. Such a frustrating manager.

Just go with Long and let him hassle them, we'll need goalscorers around him though, and i'd play JWP for set piece threat.

Gunn

Stephens Bednarek Vesterguard

Cedric Romeu JWP Targett

Armstrong Long Redmond

God that is an awful side, yes I know there are not many options, but it comes to something when we are having to put a side out like that in the Premiership. The recent abysmal purchasing mistakes are really coming home to roost now.

God that is an awful side, yes I know there are not many options, but it comes to something when we are having to put a side out like that in the Premiership. The recent abysmal purchasing mistakes are really coming home to roost now.

It hasn't happened overnight. I flagged this slow decline 4 years ago and said that it would it accelerate in the end with an almighty crash. We may pull out of the nose dive now, but it will be tight. However, the signs were there to see years ago if people had looked carefully.

As always with Puel, there's no way of knowing what sort of side we'll face. They have a good squad but seem very capable of throwing up awful performances amongst good results. Such a frustrating manager.

I know it's hard for you to admit that you were wrong about him all along but you really must stop obsessing over him. Time to move on.

It hasn't happened overnight. I flagged this slow decline 4 years ago and said that it would it accelerate in the end with an almighty crash. We may pull out of the nose dive now, but it will be tight. However, the signs were there to see years ago if people had looked carefully.

Me, me,me.

who knows, maybe the Puel at home we all know so well will turn up and we win this 1-0? or scrap out another 0-0?

Cardiff beat these lot at theirs, but equally City lost at theirs.

both games had a wonder goal though.

not sure who is capable of that for us bar Redmond but he used his one up today.

I'd say JWP free kick but April Fool's Day is just under 3 months away.

Next weekend i can see Burnley winning at home to Fulham and Cardiff winning at home to Huddersfield, if we lose as expected at Leicester its going to be looking bad for the bottom 3.

Newcastle are away to Chelsea so hopefully we will still be close to them.

Leicester have already beaten us at St Marys and our record at the King power stadium is awful , we've got to be due a bit of luck there.

Next weekend i can see Burnley winning at home to Fulham and Cardiff winning at home to Huddersfield, if we lose as expected at Leicester its going to be looking bad for the bottom 3.

Newcastle are away to Chelsea so hopefully we will still be close to them.

Leicester have already beaten us at St Marys and our record at the King power stadium is awful , we've got to be due a bit of luck there.

Agree with your assessment. The only optimism I have is Ralph, who stands out as a quality manager and coach; surely those who argued the squad was top ten and too good to be relegated must see how bare the cupboard is. RH must see how awful Long and Austin are as attacking players; he must see how poor Hoedt, Targett, Vest, Stephens and Elynoussi are. He must see the limitations of Ward-Prowse. Whatever happens in this window, if Ralph keeps us up and is allowed to re-shape SFC we will all be in his debt.

Long, Barnes and Afolabi our available strikers going into the game. (Austin likely suspended, Gabbi not being brought back in) Going to be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So don't bother with a recognised striker most of our goal threat is coming from Redmond anyway these days so just play Armstrong and Lemina either side of him with Romeu and JWP behind

Just go with Long and let him hassle them, we'll need goalscorers around him though, and i'd play JWP for set piece threat.

Gunn

Stephens Bednarek Vesterguard

Cedric Romeu JWP Targett

Armstrong Long Redmond

What an awful team.

**** playing Long in this game, even if he is our only available striker. 2 goals in 50odd games, he should be nowhere near this level.

We'll get to face a new manager.

I think beating Chelsea, Man City and Everton recently and being in 7th might just about count in his favour...

But alienating the dressing room, or key members of it (apparently) will proably be the biggest factor.

But alienating the dressing room, or key members of it (apparently) will proably be the biggest factor.

Upsetting players and dividing the fans. Sounds familiar.

Quite how he's divided the leicester fans so quickly is an achievement. After winning the league they were probably the most united of fanbases in Europe.... Until Puel arrived.