FA Cup weekend - other fixtures

Pamplemousse

Fulham loses 2-1, ha ha.

Justice after Cairney’s dive for the penalty Mitrovic then missed. Good save also, but penalty at an ideal height. Could argue there was slight contact but never should have been given

Well done Barnet, winning at high flying Championship Sheffield Utd

Newport were superb first half v Leicester, Claude at risk here. Shearer and Wright absolutely taking the pee out of a fuming Lineker!

Justice after Cairney’s dive for the penalty Mitrovic then missed. Good save also, but penalty at an ideal height. Could argue there was slight contact but never should have been given

Well done Barnet, winning at high flying Championship Sheffield Utd

Newport were superb first half v Leicester, Claude at risk here. Shearer and Wright absolutely taking the pee out of a fuming Lineker!

That was never a penalty for Fulham.

You wait till some moron in the media says he wills entitled to go down and there was ‘contact’

I wonder if Klopp will come in for the same stick as other premier league managers for heavily rotating the side and disrespecting the cup etc

We all know the answer

Ah ha. Just had Jermain Jenas say, in respinse to 3 players being born post 2000, how wonderful it is that LFC still produce young talent and have a manager who gives them an opportunity.

I wonder if Klopp will come in for the same stick as other premier league managers for heavily rotating the side and disrespecting the cup etc

We all know the answer

Give it a rest

There’s a massive difference from Liverpool chasing their first Premier league title + champions league than Eddie Howe or Claude resting players. I don’t like Klopp and don’t particularly like the present players, but criticising him for tonight is just bloody ridiculous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the draw is about to start- change the thread title to a reaction for our potential opponents if we were to win the replay???

come on, let's draw them wan*ers down the coast, don't know anyone who wouldn't be up for it.

if not, gillingham away would be a nice localish one, and i've never been there!!!

Annoys me that the FA Cup is now regarded as an annoyance. Used to be the pinnacle.

The thing is now a days being relegated or winning the league can make or break a club for years to come , winning the fa cup doesn't mean a lot money wise ! Saying that id take relegation and a cup win all day long .

the draw is about to start- change the thread title to a reaction for our potential opponents if we were to win the replay???

come on, let's draw them wan*ers down the coast, don't know anyone who wouldn't be up for it.

if not, gillingham away would be a nice localish one, and i've never been there!!!

gillingham gone already haha