Bullying in football

Batman

Not directly saints related but an interesting topic all the same.

It is reported that Bellamy is being investigated at Cardiff for bullying. apparently, a young lad took offence to Craig telling him he did not not Bristol City and turned down the volume during the anthems for the World Cup semi final.

If this is the case, hyper sensitive lad or is Bellamy a tyrant?

I wonder when this will spread to other clubs, saints for example!

On the terrace, Forest are being investigated for homophobia as their fans were singing ‘Chelsea Rent Boys’

How long till ‘shooting the Pompey scum’ will cause distress to someone?

Edited by Batman

Bellamy is a bit of a cnt generally. Like Roy Keane as different to average footballer but full of himself all the same.

Could imagine him committing thousands of micro aggressions on our coddled youth.

Really? Everyone I've heard who speaks of Bellamy says he's really nice guy off the pitch.

Keane is obviously a total ****-head, I agree there.

Really? Everyone I've heard who speaks of Bellamy says he's really nice guy off the pitch.

Keane is obviously a total ****-head, I agree there.

Yeah the golf club swing was just fun.

He does lots of good charity work in Sierra Leone but that doesn’t preclude him from being a bully.

And Keane comparison as doesn’t care for being a typical vacuous football cliche

Oliver Holt who usually jumps on bullying claims, ( particularly from BME or chicks) vigorously, is defending Bellamy in The Mail today. Saying what a great bloke he is, different as a coach than he was as a player, and giving examples of snowflake behaviour from academy kids/parents. Implying that kids that aren’t good enough are blaming Bellamy.

Nothing to do with him ghosting Bellamy’s autobiography of course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oliver Holt who usually jumps on bullying claims, ( particularly from BME or chicks) vigorously, is defending Bellamy in The Mail today. Saying what a great bloke he is, different as a coach than he was as a player, and giving examples of snowflake behaviour from academy kids/parents. Implying that kids that aren’t good enough are blaming Bellamy.

Nothing to do with him ghosting Bellamy’s autobiography of course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holt is right behind Winter as the epitome of a pompous journalist.

Sounds like he got carried away and later acknowledged he'd been a knob.

Do you have any friends and have you ever been in a decent sports team? I have (both) and some people acted like far bigger knobs than that on occasion but were still nice fellas.

Anyway, I don't really care if Bellamy is a knobber or not so I'm leaving it at that.

Not directly saints related but an interesting topic all the same.

It is reported that Bellamy is being investigated at Cardiff for bullying. apparently, a young lad took offence to Craig telling him he did not not Bristol City and turned down the volume during the anthems for the World Cup semi final.

If this is the case, hyper sensitive lad or is Bellamy a tyrant?

I wonder when this will spread to other clubs, saints for example!

On the terrace, Forest are being investigated for homophobia as their fans were singing ‘Chelsea Rent Boys’

How long till ‘shooting the Pompey scum’ will cause distress to someone?

It's not that this is "not directly Saint relationship" but that it's not remotely Saints related. You mention 2 specific situations. What went on with Bellamy none of us know so posing a question of whether Bellamy is a tyrant or the lad is over sensitive is plain daft and just invites speculation and potentially scurrilous comment. From what I hear though, Bellamy is a nice fella but whether he's been a bit of a helmet, who knows.

Sounds like he got carried away and later acknowledged he'd been a knob.

Do you have any friends and have you ever been in a decent sports team? I have (both) and some people acted like far bigger knobs than that on occasion but were still nice fellas.

Anyway, I don't really care if Bellamy is a knobber or not so I'm leaving it at that.

Glad to know you have friends.

I used to play Hampshire league level football and also Sunday’s and represented school, college and university. Don’t know why that is relevant though unless you are implying that need to have done that to know about camaraderie and bullying. I also couldn’t care too much on others opinion of Bellamy, however he was an annoying little cnt on the pitch.