Leicester vs Saints--Match Thread

Hamilton Saint

Poll please - what would you prefer at H/T?

11 men with 1 goal lead?

10 men with 2 goal lead?

Tough one.

definitely the former 2 nil seems to be our curse of a scoreline how many times have we surrendered a two nil lead now!!!

Well that was a wild ride.

Thought we were pretty decent in the main. The defence is still an accident waiting to happen, but it is what it is.

Valery was actually having one of his best games - he really unsettled a damned good left back in Chilwell. But he seems to play in a daze, completely disconnected from the flow of the game, only ever reacting to what's going on when the ball comes near him and he remembers that he's actually playing.

God knows how we're going to try and play this in the second half. Maybe thank Long for his freakishly rare contribution, replacing him with Cedric and try and break with Reds and Armstrong?

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

So how do we line up for the 2nd? Back 4 or withdraw Armstrong for Cedric, or something else?

No way, Armstrong has been great. Valery was basically playing as a winger anyway, does very little in defence, so just move the midfield back a bit and play dull punt-ball to long for 20 mins before changing.

my stream is 2 mins behind but I have SSN on too and Charlie Nicholas shouted the second time I feared the worst!!!

then it shows us as 2-0 up and literally thinking what the fudge.

i'd keep it as it is tbh- change stephens to right back and lets play a 4221

although jannik and bendarek have shone in a back3- if we stay same formation then cedric for armstrong i say.

Put a cheeky bet on that Saints would go down to ten men in the first half and that JWP and Long would score.

2500000/1, stuck a monkey on it.

Also placed an insurance bet that Leicester win.

You learn fast sir...! [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

We've played well, but Valery has dumped us in it with his impetuousness. A backs against the wall performance will be required in the second half, but the two goal cushion means that Leicester need to score three without response to deny us a point at least. But Long having scored his first goal in living memory, his confidence will be sky high and he will score a hat trick.

Valery was actually having one of his best games - he really unsettled a damned good left back in Chilwell. But he seems to play in a daze, completely disconnected from the flow of the game, only ever reacting to what's going on when the ball comes near him and he remembers that he's actually playing.

He has a very casual demeanour about him.