Leicester vs Saints--Match Thread

Hamilton Saint

I got a little bit of grief for this in the pre-match thread: "Can't believe the negativity here. I'm excited for the game. Redmond's on fire. JWP stronger, feistier, cleverer than ever. Long's a poor finisher but will still stress their defense. Romeu can be a rock. the back five seem to be improving every game. High press supersmart manager who's had a full week to prepare. Aren't I allowed a little excitement ahead of the game? all the recent clashes w Leicester could have gone either way. I think 1-2 to Saints a strong possibility."

Standing by that scoreline... And definitely my prediction of an exciting game!

Wow.

Didn't expect that! Good lad Shane.

2nd half will be interesting..... do we have the mentality, organisation and skill to defend for 45?

Would Ralph ask us to?

Looking forward to seeing how we set up second half now.

Haha what a half.

Leicester have been awful, can't string two passes together.

And just when it looked like they had the momentum and an extra player, the unthinkable happen and Mr Prolific snuck in.

Just got to see the game out now, park the bus, dirty tactics, and if possible try and get Chilwell sent off.

Shame he couldn't get to half time as surely Cedric would have come on. TBH, Cedric should be starting anyway.

Anyway, goal machine Long to the rescue.

So, what do we do second half? Go to a 441 or a 531? The way I see it, you either shuffle Stephens across to RB in a 4 and pull Redmond and Armstrong wider, or you put Cedric in and sacrifice Armstrong or Redmond. I'd probably lean towards the second option and tug off Armstrong.

And that is why Long is so vital.

All the haters moan about him...but ask if you want to play against him....you don’t.

When he played for WBA and you saw him on the team sheet you were not happy.

Always a great player,if you say otherwise you are an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Park 2 buses second half!

2-0 is the most dangerous lead, especially with only 10 men.

Footballing cliche alert:

Is it more dangerous than 1-0? Why bother scoring the second then?

Is it more dangerous than 2-1? Maybe we should put an og in ASAP?