• Romeu
    • JWP
    • Long
    • Armstrong
    • Redmond
    • Cedric
    • Slattery
    • Gallagher

Great result, fantastic to see the team dig in and get the win. Hopefully it will be a huge confidence booster.

Great to see the starting 11 + subs full of academy players, that's what we should be all about. Not throwing them all in like Rupert Lowe did 10 years ago, but giving them a genuine chance by introducing them gradually.

More of the same please Saints!

It was a bit of a backs against the wall job at times, but this for me was an example of Romeu back to his damn best. Why on earth had he been frozen out? Same goes for Bedanrek - i mean he's not the fastest or most graceful of centre backs, but he defends...first and foremost, he's like a brick wall at times!

It's results such as this, more than the one against Arsenal, which kind of remove the worry for me this year. It looks a bit squeeky at the moment but I just can't see anything bad happening with the coaching setup we have now. He's an epic manager, seriously.

It was a bit of a backs against the wall job at times, but this for me was an example of Romeu back to his damn best. Why on earth had he been frozen out? Same goes for Bedanrek - i mean he's not the fastest or most graceful of centre backs, but he defends...first and foremost, he's like a brick wall at times!

It's results such as this, more than the one against Arsenal, which kind of remove the worry for me this year. It looks a bit squeeky at the moment but I just can't see anything bad happening with the coaching setup we have now. He's an epic manager, seriously.

Bednarek's clearance was absolutely brilliant. Ralph is on his way to getting Romeu to his form under Puel. (I know Puel gets slated, but Romeu was brilliant under him).

Bednarek's clearance was absolutely brilliant. Ralph is on his way to getting Romeu to his form under Puel. (I know Puel gets slated, but Romeu was brilliant under him).

To be fair Puel did get a song from Romeu, but no one else really.

Leicester just feels like us under him. I don't think you'd get relegated under Puel (as long as you kept a strong enough squad) as his setups usually make teams hard to beat. But it was just boring and never going anywhere and I think that's what Leicester will start to feel.

To be fair Puel did get a song from Romeu, but no one else really.

Leicester just feels like us under him. I don't think you'd get relegated under Puel (as long as you kept a strong enough squad) as his setups usually make teams hard to beat. But it was just boring and never going anywhere and I think that's what Leicester will start to feel.

Agree. I always go back to those 4 games against Liverpool without conceding.

Leicester are exactly like us under him - And they need to be just as careful with what they wish for because there's not a lot of wiggle room to move up the league.

Agree. I always go back to those 4 games against Liverpool without conceding.

Leicester are exactly like us under him - And they need to be just as careful with what they wish for because there's not a lot of wiggle room to move up the league.

Fancy going into two home games against saints and Cardiff with 3 holding/defensive central midfielders