Saints vs Derby - FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Thread

SuperSAINT

I'd imagine it's because Bertrand provides a lot of danger going forward and Ralph's new system will rely heavily on attacking full backs. I also think Bertie will suit RaHa's style of play. Hope so anyway.

Regarding tonight, surprised to see so many people putting Elyounoussi in their prospective teams. In every match he has had a chance to show what he can do he's offered nothing and not taken his chance. Don't see why he deserves another one tonight.

Now go and watch him play a blinder.

Bertrand never seems interested

yeah, think on the whole the Mo signing had a positive vibe to him given he had success with Basel much like Mane did with Salzburg and we hoped he'd have the impact Mane did.

Yet, whilst it hasn't come off yet, I'd still persist for a while yet hoping that Ralph is able to nurture him into an explosive winger

You need pace to be an explosive winger. Mo is slow as ****.

Looking forward to seeing what Johnson has to offer for the first time. Looks like a 4231 unless Moi is going to play as a striker.

Personally think we have enough to get through tonight, especially with Redmond on the bench in case things go FUBAR, although that starting XI doesn't exactly scream GOALS!

I wasn't too far off with my selection prediction. Shame not to see Gallagher start but I guess he's being eased back in.

He wasn't interested under Pellegrino or Hughes that's for sure, and that doesn't speak well for his professionalism. However, when he's focused and playing well he is as good as we could possibly hope for at LB in my humble.

I’d say anyone would struggle to get motivated with that twerp Pellegrino in charge

Ramsey and Johnson are so rash in making a challenge.

Couple this with Valery at the weekend,these nippers need to be told prior and during the game to keep a level head.

They also need to wise up a bit as to what opposition will do to wind them up.

Its going to be costly unless they curb it a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk