Cortese

Turkish

Everything is relative. I had a good emotionally-driven moan on a number of occasions (as sporting fans do), but contrast and compare to the last 3 years of complacent arrogance under Reed and Krueger.

What concerns me more here, is the fact that you needed to make this post. How sad. I pity you, really.

Turkish didn't make that post. His son did it while he was out of the room.

I certainly didn't. but maybe that's because according to the Southampton FC posted accounts they made a loss every year after administration in 2009 up until 2014 (accounts to June 2014), when we made a £7.1m profit. Cortese left in January 2014 of course, half way through that financial year.

Total of reported losses 2009 to 2014 added together versus a rise in the equity value for the club from the 14m paid to near 250m at the point of cashing in is a x10 return not a bad investment at 1000% return when the average interest rate is 1-2% per annum is it?

Who else made a ten times return on their football investments in a handful of years plus had great success on the field too? However you look at this it was an amazing success!

( by the way apart from the initial 14m Markus spent on the club all other monies put in by Kat from his estate were loans attracting 15% interest again not a bad return and all have been pais back)

Total of reported losses 2009 to 2014 added together versus a rise in the equity value for the club from the 14m paid to near 250m at the point of cashing in is a x10 return not a bad investment at 1000% return when the average interest rate is 1-2% per annum is it?

Who else made a ten times return on their football investments in a handful of years plus had great success on the field too? However you look at this it was an amazing success!

( by the way apart from the initial 14m Markus spent on the club all other monies put in by Kat from his estate were loans attracting 15% interest again not a bad return and all have been pais back)

If this is true then that tells you everything you need to know about her commitment to her father's legacy. And people go on about what NC did. The more you learn about KL, the more you realise what she was really about perhaps.