Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 401 to 412 of 412

Thread: Cedric/Maehle

  1. #401

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,304
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    So, Cedric benched, Gabbi benched, Carrillo benched, Hoedt diabolical, Boufal arguing over penalties

    Black box innit
    Clasie and Martina lost against Groningen as well. Gaston not in the Samdoria team, think he may be injured (quelle surprise). Tadic 2 for Ajax.

  2. #402

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    27,106

    Default Cedric/Maehle

    Throw in Mo being utterly dreadful.
    The mess that was Pellegrino and Hughes......

    What a dreadful couple of years

  3. #403

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,304
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VectisSaint View Post
    Clasie and Martina lost against Groningen as well. Gaston not in the Samdoria team, think he may be injured (quelle surprise). Tadic 2 for Ajax.
    Actually Gabbi came on and scored.

  4. #404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VectisSaint View Post
    Actually Gabbi came on and scored.
    dont ruin Batmans meltdown

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  5. #405

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada
    Posts
    3,838

    Default

    According to this Mail report (based on a Tuttosport report) Inter want to bring in Darmian in the summer instead of signing up Cedric...

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...uthampton.html

  6. #406

    Default

    Wonder if Valery's emergence will impact on future interest in Maehle?

    Obviously we will need another RB, but with Valery developing so well I see him as a starter next season, and Maehle would be arriving as a first choice you would think.

    Would having both cause one to stop developing?

  7. #407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Albert View Post
    According to this Mail report (based on a Tuttosport report) Inter want to bring in Darmian in the summer instead of signing up Cedric...

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...uthampton.html
    Think this was always their plan in January, but they couldn't get Darmian, so took Cedric on loan until the summer togive them another 6 months to get Darmian over the line.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Garrett View Post
    Think this was always their plan in January, but they couldn't get Darmian, so took Cedric on loan until the summer togive them another 6 months to get Darmian over the line.
    Yeah, didn't Utd want a 6m loan fee for Darmian in January?

  9. Default

    Cedric played the full 90mins in Inter's 2-0 home win over SPAL today.

    Got the assist for the 2nd goal too.

  10. Default

    Maehle got the winner for Genk today

  11. #411

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    22,261

    Default

    Maehle in the summer would be good. Him and Valery good competition and exactly what we should be doing.

  12. #412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adriansfc View Post
    Maehle in the summer would be good. Him and Valery good competition and exactly what we should be doing.
    I imagine that transfer's dead in the water now, with the on-going development of Valery. We're not spending 10m-plus that we don't have on a back up full back - and he wouldn't join to sit on the bench in any case.


    Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •