Cedric/Maehle

benjii

Never really warmed to Cedric, if I'm honest. Got exploited quite a bit defensively and his crossing has been pretty woeful for almost the entirety of his time here.

Was it suggested that he has a bit of an ego about him too? I know Ralph has made some comments about Cedric's fate being in his own hands and his sudden sidelining, in favour of Valery, appeared to hint that Hasenhuttl was not particularly keen on him as a player/character. (not sure which!)

It was obvious Wednesday night Cedric was off. At the end of the penalty shoot out we had just lost he came over to the crowd and gave his shirt to someone in the crowd, he then stood back and waved what was obviously a goodbye wave. A deal to sell him has already been done or must be very close IMHO.

It was obvious Wednesday night Cedric was off. At the end of the penalty shoot out we had just lost he came over to the crowd and gave his shirt to someone in the crowd, he then stood back and waved what was obviously a goodbye wave. A deal to sell him has already been done or must be very close IMHO.

Or or he knows he won’t feature anymore until he is sold.

Valery will relegate him to the bench or not in the squad at all.

Indeed. It's all done.

Never really warmed to Cedric, if I'm honest. Got exploited quite a bit defensively and his crossing has been pretty woeful for almost the entirety of his time here.

Was it suggested that he has a bit of an ego about him too? I know Ralph has made some comments about Cedric's fate being in his own hands and his sudden sidelining, in favour of Valery, appeared to hint that Hasenhuttl was not particularly keen on him as a player/character. (not sure which!)

also, bad moustache

I actually wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Cedric stays this window and goes in the summer instead after the Nations Cup games, also i've heard he's not going to Everton as he's turned them down already (don't shoot the messenger if that turns out not to be right though).

I actually wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Cedric stays this window and goes in the summer instead after the Nations Cup games, also i've heard he's not going to Everton as he's turned them down already (don't shoot the messenger if that turns out not to be right though).
You're dashing my Cedric for Lookman swap fantasies, damnit.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Cedric has been a good signing let's be honest. Cheap and part of a great side. Then struggled along with everyone else.

Rubbish this season no doubt and probably time to move on. Be good to get someone who can put in better crosses for a start.

Yep not nearly as bad as people are trying to make out decent player for us especially given what we paid for him. But he has a season and a half left on his contract so a decent time to cash in and maybe get a younger upgrade.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Eric B, plus I haven't heard anything to say that Cedric has accepted the deal. So at the very least, it looks unlikely before the weekend.

To be fair that info came from someone else who posts here so i'm just sharing it, one of my sources left the club recently.

Can`t believe he turned Everton down :scared:

BBC Sport: "Everton manager Marco Silva says there will be more departures than arrivals this month at Goodison Park as he has been told by the club's board that finances are not available for new signings"

They could not afford Cedric by the look of it ...

BBC Sport: "Everton manager Marco Silva says there will be more departures than arrivals this month at Goodison Park as he has been told by the club's board that finances are not available for new signings"

Could solve that by just giving us Lookman for Cedric.

We'll keep the change.

I believe all clubs are saying they don’t have any funds for new players, to keep the price of potential targets down.

The irony of wanting someone to f*ck off to Everton & now they don't want to go!

The content on this fine forum or in terms of imminent deals being announced? Have Everton got a spare seat on their coach now Niasse has gone to Cardiff?

The Merseyside clubs can't keep anything quiet, so we would know if anything is imminent or not after being informed by one of their loyal media chums: Joyce / Bascombe / King / Pearce etc.