Trouble at the Game

Noodles34

This happened immediately behind the goal where everyone had gathered for the penalties and Keogh settled the result, one guy had 6 stewards trying to get him out and he pushed the whole lot away having a go at one steward in particular and then a lot more got involved and one guy not involved was pushed over the segregation netting rolled into the area over the hoardings and two stewards pounced on him to lead him off, but I think he explained and got away with it. But there were no Derby involved, the guy in the Forest shirt in Block 1 was earlier in the match.

Did anyone get a good look at the Forest fan? If he is who I think he might be, he's mid 40s or older, quite a big chap (height and waist) has black hair and a big bushy black beard.

From the video's it looked like a scrawny student type and not him. The lad you're thinking of was the one who did Be'er Sheeva away and is a top bloke.

This happened immediately behind the goal where everyone had gathered for the penalties and Keogh settled the result, one guy had 6 stewards trying to get him out and he pushed the whole lot away having a go at one steward in particular and then a lot more got involved and one guy not involved was pushed over the segregation netting rolled into the area over the hoardings and two stewards pounced on him to lead him off, but I think he explained and got away with it. But there were no Derby involved, the guy in the Forest shirt in Block 1 was earlier in the match.

This

yes. that's the one. Don't think I ever found out his name, just his nickname. He also joined us on our guided day trip to Jerusalem and swimming in the the Dead Sea. Top day out that was - 40 degrees at the Dead Sea site.

Glad it wasn't him - he didn't strike me as a troublemaker at all, more of a gentle giant.