Weekend 19/20 Jan - Other games

Batman

Hope they do sack him, they'll be relegated by next season, can't stand Leicester as a club. Like us, they'll soon find out that it's the squad that needs an overhaul. Miracle really that they beat Man City and Chelsea with an ageing set of journeymen. Meanwhile, Puel will ride off into the sunset knowing that he has a whole host of Champions League teams waiting for his signature. Marseille are struggling right now, they'd be perfect for him.

I think Puel might be the oddest manager. Because it's hard to say he's awful, but he's so frustrating.

Endless changes, players out of position, weakened cup teams, results all over the place, often negative football. But very unlikely to get relegated. I hated him for his approach to the Europa league when it was probably our only chance to have a run at it. But beating Inter was still a great moment.

Maybe he just doesn't suit English football.

Fairish assessment, although we were a little unlucky I thought towards the end - we missed a ridiculous amount of penalties for instance. I think he'd thrive back in France, there must be a whole host of Ligue 1 teams lining up to take him.

Fairish assessment, although we were a little unlucky I thought towards the end - we missed a ridiculous amount of penalties for instance. I think he'd thrive back in France, there must be a whole host of Ligue 1 teams lining up to take him.

PSG?

Nah