Cabbage Face Transfer News

Cabbage_Face

Seeing the info giver tomorrow. Lucky few will get the pms. Spot of lunch down Netley way. Yum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's fair to say the backlash against you over the past few days has been absolutely brutal -as brutal as I've seen on a mongboard. Those with weaker constitutions might never recover from such a battering. But as bad as it gets, don't sell yourself short and get into bed with oddballs like Always. You're better than that pal.

And just remember some of us still have faith in you and will continue to champion your ITK cause.

Hope tmrw's lunch goes well.

Edited by shurlock

Thanks Shurlie, it will be nice to catch up. I’ll send you a pm. I think always pmd me some date rape drug, woke up all sweaty and confused.

I see that odd betting bloke is still obsessed with this Kenyan bloke, very odd. I’ve chucked him on ignore, don’t like what he posts anyway, neither funny or furthers my knowledge.

Edited by Cabbage_Face

Thanks Shurlie, it will be nice to catch up. I’ll send you a pm. I think always pmd me some date rape drug, woke up all sweaty and confused.

I see that odd betting bloke is still obsessed with this Kenyan bloke, very odd. I’ve chucked him on ignore, don’t like what he posts anyway, neither funny or furthers my knowledge.

:lol:

Careful, that Shurlock has a fat bloke fetish :eek: so i hope you are slim, I`ve got the nutter on ignore now

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

Never claimed Shurrle at any point. Was told we had got Promes tho.

We were in for Maja, but he chose Bordeaux over us

I also said we’d get Hassenhuttl about 3 weeks before we did...... but cool.

Don’t post any info on here bud, it gets taken as gospel.

• 2 months later...
Who is ready for a day one transfer window signing?

I've got 23rd June in the Saintsweb sweepstake.

Other people think you'll be banned sooner than that, but let's see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Haters gonna hate

You should hint who they are in a super cryptic way which won't let us know now (lest you be rumbled by the powers that be) but that will be obvious in hindsight, that way when it comes off we can all be like "ahhhh, my man called it" and you can enjoy a full summer of being taken fully seriously.

Two deals are nearly all but done.
Thanks for the PM. Everyone on this forum is just not going to believe this information. [emoji41][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji41][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji106][emoji41]

Thanks for the PM. Everyone on this forum is just not going to believe this information. [emoji41][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji41][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji106][emoji41]

EH is going to Real Madrid

You’ve got that right :rolleyes:

Why do we treat ITKs with such disdain? Jealousy?

Cabbage has proved his knowledge time and time again and if Mods had any doubt they'd bump all his posts to the dedicated Muppet show thread https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?60670-Cabbage-Face-Transfer-News#.XPDwtqTTWaM

He's on the money so many times. Amazed anyone still doubts him

Shaqiri - check

Macca - check

Drinkwater - check

Lookman - check

Miguel Almirón - check

Samatta - check

Opening day fixtures - check

Lemina - check

Day one signing - check

Maehle - check

Why do we treat ITKs with such disdain? Jealousy?

Cabbage has proved his knowledge time and time again and if Mods had any doubt they'd bump all his posts to the dedicated Muppet show thread https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?60670-Cabbage-Face-Transfer-News#.XPDwtqTTWaM

He's on the money so many times. Amazed anyone still doubts him

Shaqiri - check

Macca - check

Drinkwater - check

Lookman - check

Miguel Almirón - check

Samatta - check

Opening day fixtures - check

Lemina - check

Day one signing - check

Maehle - check

Voted Remain - Check