Che Adams

TopGun

Yes but do we want to be offering a stupid amount for a player who has been decent at championship level. £8 million seems fair similar to what we paid for Armstrong. More than that we might as well utilize Gallagher whose goal scoring exploits where pretty much identical to Che's last season in the same team.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Planning for the future.

Is this just another bid for a player that is not for sale. The management then claim they were trying to do something. I know it's cynical but how many times have we seen it in previous windows slam shut with no decent incomings.

What players have we bid for that aren't for sale? Seems an odd allegation.

It's utter ****** to suggest that we can't sign players. We have a bloated squad cos we've signed too many!! Truth is a lot of them are sh1te, but this line that we can't or don't sign players is ******.

I assume this is a Wilson signing as I am pretty sure when they asked Ralph who he may want this guy wouldn’t of featured.

No doubt been tracking his career for some time..... which may of course be true as we were linked whilst he was at Sheffield Utd.

For north of £15mil I'd rather we just went for JKA. Worked under hassenhuttl, natural finisher with skill and pace and likely to make us more money in the long run when inevitably solder to the scousers. Yes, he would be a record signing but I'd be happy with just him in this window. JKA, Redmond and Ings is a mouth watering prospect.

This looks like an odd one to me. Career total 45 goals in 160 games with a third of those games coming in league one? Not that tall or powerful?

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it be fairer to judge a 22 year old on the current season as not every player is ready to score a load of senior goals at 18.

This season Adams has scored 14 goals in 28 league games... which is impressive for a team in the bottom half of the Championship.

Edited by Matthew Le God

Wouldn't it be fairer to judge a 22 year old on the current season as not every player is ready to score a load of senior goals at 18.

This season Adams has scored 14 goals in 28 league games... which is impressive for a team in the bottom half of the Championship.

Billy Sharp has scored 18!

Scoring goals in the championship doesnt automatically qualify you for the step up.

Again, a certain section on here have the skate mentality of spend! spend! spend!, regardless of where that takes us. We have young forwards, why this fella, is he the Messiah? RB, then see how we go, I have great faith in RH.
Why does it mean those that are worried about Targett and Ramsey at full backs want to spend spend spend or dont back Ralph?

Why cant we do loans with an option and strengthen with us 3 point's off zone?

If Cedric and Hoedt return we dont take up that option or does it only work on outs?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What players have we bid for that aren't for sale? Seems an odd allegation.

It's utter ****** to suggest that we can't sign players. We have a bloated squad cos we've signed too many!! Truth is a lot of them are sh1te, but this line that we can't or don't sign players is ******.

Promes for one that wasn't available but we spent the whole of January 18 allegedly after him. We've spent an awful lot of money on other teams mistakes such as Carillo and Hoedt. Vestergaard doesn't look that special. It's easy to buy that sort of player. The fact we are loaning out so many costly recently bought players shows how poor we have been.

Edited by derry

If we genuinely want him and can't see off Burnley then you do have to wonder about the capability of Wilson and Krueger.

It may not be down to Wilson and/or Krueger. We might only have a certain amount that we can or want to spend and/or think the player is worth and are not prepared to go above that. 45 goals in 160 games in League One and the Championship does not make him a world beater and even his record this season does not make him in my view worth anything above £12 million at tops.

Promes for one that wasn't available but we spent the whole of January 18 allegedly after him. We've spent an awful lot of money on other teams mistakes such as Carillo and Hoedt. Vestergaard doesn't look that special. It's easy to buy that sort of player. The fact we are loaning out so many costly recently bought players shows how poor we have been.

Promes, apparently, is that it?! As for the remainder, we agree that we are able to sign players, and that we do so. That some players turn out to be rubbish is a secondary issue - more scouting than ambition/financial.

If we genuinely want him and can't see off Burnley then you do have to wonder about the capability of Wilson and Krueger.

Yep, and it will be the meltdown of all meltdown's

If the player comes us it will be because we have given more money to Birmingham or the player prefers Saints, if he goes to Burnley

it will be because Burnley gave Birmingham more money or he prefers Burnley.

One day this place will run out of who to blame :rolleyes:

If Burnley was to get him then it would come down to offering the player more wages than we have. Although we both would of agreed a 35k salary and if a club feel they are losing out then they will offer more money to the player. This is the part where we will stay on a price and not shift.

Reckon we have lost many other players like this in thew past.

@reluctantnicko: CHE ADAMS. No offer has matched valuation yet. Due to start for BIRMINGHAM tonight.

ie they're probably asking for "too" much, and why wouldn't they? They're under no obligation to sell, and good luck to them in keeping him, or trying to.

ie they're probably asking for "too" much, and why wouldn't they? They're under no obligation to sell, and good luck to them in keeping him, or trying to.

Exactly. Really good championship strikers probably are worth £15m these days, TBF.

But for all their bravado, they must need the money.

Just offer Austin to Burnley if they agree to walk away. Simples

You were worrying about not having a striker in for the Palace game, and yet you would be all okay with giving Austin to Burnley when we have them coming up this weekend and would potentially strengthen a relegation rival?

Righto...

@reluctantnicko: CHE ADAMS. No offer has matched valuation yet. Due to start for BIRMINGHAM tonight.

Birmingham have a lot to learn......

If a club bids for your player just accept the offer.

If you don't the player will sulk and probably go on strike.

Rule no.1: If a player is wanted by a club higher in the hierarchy you simply have to sell and sell immediately.

This will probably end in tears for niave Birmingham