Che Adams

TopGun

Nice :D

I prefer stats over opinions when it comes to players I dont follow.

If we get linked to a player I don't know of, I tend to base my opinion on who else is being linked with said player. It's usually reliable . Not always but usually.

If James McCann is a semi retired agent... then be still gas clients.

However there is no James McCann on the list of licensed agents on the FA website! He is a bull****ter

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/policies/intermediaries/fa-registered-intermediaries-list

Funny how this "BS" merchant has got about 90% of transfers right this window

He's really not a very good striker, he scored 6 in 31 for Wolfsburg the season before last and I'm pretty sure the only reason he was still at Liverpool last season is that they were struggling for takers.

He's just happened to be in the right place at the right time for a couple of high profile goals, but we are talking about a guy who has pretty much a 1 in 5 career record who has never scored more than 8 league goals in a season.

He also has a wholly unimpressive international record of 3 in 26, despite playing for a Belgium team with the likes of De Bruyne and Hazard providing him chances.

No thanks, I'd much rather pay a bit more for Adams who is younger and has already scored more career goals than Origi, albeit at a lower level.

Sounds a bit like Danny Ings.

Sounds a bit like Danny Ings.

Ings got 11 in 35 in the PL for a relegated Burnley side and 21 championship goals the year before, he's just had a career blighted by injuries so far. At least he has shown that he can score a decent amount of goals when fit., he just struggles to keep fit.

Origi hasn't got close to that despite playing for Liverpool where he has worse than a 1 in 4 record and then before that in a Lille team that finished 6th, 3rd and 8th whilst he was there, he managed worse than 1 in 5, he literally has no pedigree of being a reliable goalscorer.

Funny how this "BS" merchant has got about 90% of transfers right this window

Which stories has he been first on? Every single one that has 'come true' he has rehashed from previously published articles. That is not good evidence of him being ITK.

He is clearly a bull****ter as he claims to be an agent yet he is not licensed on the FA website. Explain that...?

Which stories has he been first on? Every single one that has 'come true' he has rehashed from previously published articles. That is not good evidence of him being ITK.

He is clearly a bull****ter as he claims to be an agent yet he is not licensed on the FA website. Explain that...?

Claims to be a retired agent.

If he still has clients he wouldn't be "retired" at all, semi or otherwise. Maybe when he says he is semi retired he means he has no active clients but still practices in an advisory role or as a go between or something. Those wouldn't require registering with the Fa.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

If he still has clients he wouldn't be "retired" at all, semi or otherwise. Maybe when he says he is semi retired he means he has no active clients but still practices in an advisory role or as a go between or something. Those wouldn't require registering with the Fa.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

I don't MLG does grey areas though, does he?

I don't MLG does grey areas though' date=' does he?[/quote']

You can argue the semantics of who’s a registered what all you want.

Doesn’t change the fact that this bloke knows sod all and is just another Ekon/AR-10, rehashing stuff we’ve all seen on twitter hours ago.

I just hope we try to go for the striker we think is best rather then trying to cut a value deal. By that I mean if we think Adams is the solution let's Get Adams, if we're to think augustin for example is a lot better then Adams but say 5 m more I hope we go there. This is a position we are crying out for quality so I hope we get a player that can deliver rather then trying just for a tinpot cheap deal.

All within reason though I'm not suggesting we go out a but a 50m striker or anything just want us to get this one right so if we actually rate Adams higher then okereke let's get him

I'm not convinced ings is that great. Even when fit I've seen him look lost. He ended the season playing a fair amount but less effective than Shane Long.

Agreed

Certainly he isn’t worth 20m in my opinion, unfortunately cannot stay off of the physio’s table and when he does he just doesn’t seem like he suits the system

I have it on very good authority from someone at Birmingham City that the Che Adams deal is done. I don't know the exact details but the confirmation will break very soon.

Going on your user name I won't be suing you if you're lying.

I have it on very good authority from someone at Birmingham City that the Che Adams deal is done. I don't know the exact details but the confirmation will break very soon.

any idea of the fee agreed?

You know something or just happy with the previous posts?

So ambiguous, isn’t it? Anyone would think it was meant to make you think he’s ITK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17m for Targett and 16m for Adams seems like an insane bit of business to me. I mean he could flop but on the face of it selling a 2nd choice 23 year old LB and getting a first choice 22 year old striker and making 1m looks very very good.

Can someone advise if Adams has pace? I know nothing about him and not seen him play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a bit in here about it:

https://www.90min.com/posts/6384918-che-adams-5-things-to-know-about-the-everton-and-southampton-transfer-target

'Adams' pace, power and strength could suit sides that are set up to counter attack but also teams that are eager to press from the front and win the ball high up the pitch.'

There's a bit in here about it:

https://www.90min.com/posts/6384918-che-adams-5-things-to-know-about-the-everton-and-southampton-transfer-target

'Adams' pace, power and strength could suit sides that are set up to counter attack but also teams that are eager to press from the front and win the ball high up the pitch.'

Thank you with Redmond Djenepro Long and Adams we now have good options

Can someone advise if Adams has pace? I know nothing about him and not seen him play

Not sure too much can be read into the usual Youtube collections, but from this he certainly shows strength, awareness and it appears an opportunist, right place right time. Definitely a quality we've been lacking, how often have we seen promising moves come to nothing with the ball bobbling around the six yard box, no one there or Redmond arriving too late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C5SHZWh_Ho

Shows a bit of pace at 4.48, but no idea the sort of donkey defence he's against.

I'm sure Ralph will work his magic and he'll be good for us. Would have preferred Agustin but he'd probably have been another £10m, and who's to say he'd have settled in the EPL, at least we know Adams ahs been up against fairly physical opposition in the Championship (although given more space there).

My only remaining gripe is that we're still lacking any height up front.