29/30 January - Midweek Fixtures

Lighthouse

Wouldn’t worry about Huddersfield and Fulham, all but gone. It’s the 3rd from bottom slot up for grabs. Cardiff or Newcastle for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, looking again at the table, perhaps a Fulham win would be better for us to catch BHA if we are looking up and not down.

I'm sure RH is looking up and not down. The club seem much more positive with is ethos in place.

Think he is more worried about us staying up. Not moving up, down or sideways. Judging on how we have played since his arrival, we will be fine, even without the quality of Hoedt, Cedric and Davis. Next season is the big test on what we want to achieve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally want Fulham, Burnley, Cardiff, Huddersfield and Newcastle to lose tonight. Then we can put daylight between us and Palace tomorrow with a win, and the gap between us and the relegation places increases. Yes, I see what people are saying when they'd rather have Fulham beat Brighton, as Brighton are catchable, but I personally would rather get away from the relegation zone soon as possible, meaning we can try some youngsters from the comfort of mid table safety at the tail end of the season. (Plus we could probably catch Brighton anyway!)