Burnley vs Saints - Build Up

SuperSAINT

Ward-Prowse was right wing back at the end of the game on Wednesday.

So today probably 3-5-2 or 3-4-2-1

i also thought JWP ended the game at RWB, in a rather lopsided 3-5-2, but Hasenhutl himself said on Solent that we moved to a 4-2-2-2, so maybe that's what he intends for today. It's not a formation I understand well to be honest, but I think that puts JWP wide midfield.

Hojbjerg head injury (from Palace game), Ralph said he was a doubt in the press conference. Can't believe people are surprised by his omission.

Interesting to see how the team is set up, either 4 at the back with Stephens or Bednarek at RB (more likely Stephens) or 3 at the back with JWP or Slattery playing RWB. Good to see Sims on the bench, didn't he score or come close against Burnley last season? Surprised Charlie gets the nod over Gallagher. Not confident of a result today, going for 1-1, a draw would be positive for me.

I'm surprised that people are surprised that people are surprised that Austin is on the bench over Gallagher

I'm surprised that people are surprised that people are surprised that people are surprised that Austin is on the bench over Gallagher.

PS - Anyone got any good streams?