Saints 1 v Palace 1 Match Reaction

Crab Lungs

Zaha handed an improper conduct charge by the FA in addition to the red card itself, so he'll probably be looking at a two or three-game ban instead of the mandatory one [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]
My day just got a lot better.[emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Has anyone acknowledged in this thread that PEH had a bad knock on his head that really didnt help him/probably should have gone straight off? Also McCarthy dealt with crosses really well vEverton but last night in the second half got consistently blocked off/fouled. Give the guys a little bit of slack please, rather than continually trying to find a scapegoat or write them off
Did you mean to post rational and pragmatic twaddle on the SaintsWeb Forum...? ;)

Especially Fulham

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not really. He was always going to miss that one for the two-yellows red.

Now, if found guilty, he'll miss at least West Ham too. After that they've got Doncaster in the Cup then Leicester, but I doubt he'll get more than one extra game.

But we can hope. [emoji6][emoji3]

I genuinely don't think he's exaggerating.

If that was a Hughes performance, this place would have melted down.

We aren't going to play amazingly every game! but we've had more good performances than bad under RH where it was the complete opposite under hughes.... Exactly what are you expecting? Us to suddenly turn into Liverpool or Man city? RH has done wonders with the dross he has available don't you think?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

We aren't going to play amazingly every game! but we've had more good performances than bad under RH where it was the complete opposite under hughes.... Exactly what are you expecting? Us to suddenly turn into Liverpool or Man city? RH has done wonders with the dross he has available don't you think?

This!!!! Spot on

Indeed. If you thought that was an awful performance then you haven't been watching for the last two years. Spurs away under pellegrino for instance where we gave up before half time and walked around the pitch during the second half was an awful performance. Edited by hypochondriac

I see Zaha has got an extra one match suspension for his clapping tantrums. Annoyed that he doesn't have to serve it against W Ham on Saturday as he can just say he's considering an appeal, thereby delaying it until the Cup game.

I see Zaha has got an extra one match suspension for his clapping tantrums. Annoyed that he doesn't have to serve it against W Ham on Saturday as he can just say he's considering an appeal, thereby delaying it until the Cup game.

Doesn't an unsuccessful appeal risk being considered frivolous with an extra match ban?

• 2 weeks later...