Summer Transfer Window 2019

Heisenberg

Wonder if the Maguire to Utd deal will unlock others like Dunk to Leicester and PLEASE GOD one of our ****e CBs to Brighton. And then Upamecano to us not Arsenal (dreams on )

I’m holding out hope they swoop for Lemina, Austin & Carrillo.

I'm not sure if this has been posted but just seen it, so thought I'd share it:

https://onefootball.com/cms/en/26559219

It would seem unlikely to me that we would want to sell Boufal to buy another winger and not to buy a centre back but that's what is being claimed here and in various other places.

My guess is that our name is just being used to inflate the price for West Ham or other potential buyers, but we shall see!!

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

He means he will be playing off a single figure golf handicap

I don't see any evidence of this, what makes you think that? Also a lower golf handicap is better so getting off single figures is a bad thing.

I don't see any evidence of this, what makes you think that? Also a lower golf handicap is better so getting off single figures is a bad thing.

You obviously don't play golf.

That tweet is about golf. He said he is playing off single figures, not he is moving off single figures, FFS. Take it from someone who plays off single figures.

Weird that anyone would link this to him moving to be honest. Clearly a dig at not being welcome around the squad. Similar to his frozen tweet the other day.

I don’t know if it’s the Friday beers, or the fact you know very little about golf? But to say ‘I play off of’ is a pretty common phrase. So there’s your evidence.

It’s more likely to be about bags of his name sake than it is a transfer....

However, just Ignore him (Austin). The blokes a complete prat and is showing why he’s not welcome around the squad.

Just had it revised. Lemina and Carrillo. Neither perm.

Disappointing none are perm, but we’ve been led to believe all summer the financial issues have been with our wage bill, not the transfer budget per se. If (big if) a vast majority of both their wages are being paid for by the new loan club, that may be enough to get us the extra signing or two we’re after, be it temporary or permanent.

Disappointing none are perm, but we’ve been led to believe all summer the financial issues have been with our wage bill, not the transfer budget per se. If (big if) a vast majority of both their wages are being paid for by the new loan club, that may be enough to get us the extra signing or two we’re after, be it temporary or permanent.

This

CB please

No CB then. Our top priority still unfilled. We will leak so many goals this season. Another relegation battle awaits

1) The transfer window hasn't ended

2) Vestergaard, Bednarek & Yoshida are hardly a disaster

3) Form under Hasenhuttl last season saw Saints average points that would leave them 11th over a 38 game season, not relegation form

1) The transfer window hasn't ended

2) Vestergaard, Bednarek & Yoshida are hardly a disaster

3) Form under Hasenhuttl last season saw Saints average points that would leave them 11th over a 38 game season, not relegation form

1. I know. Here’s hoping

2. They’re not a disaster. I didn’t say they are. But they’re not good enough

3. True, but better teams this season and you’re not really predicting 11th are you? I mean really? Our run-in was not the hardest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1. I know. Here’s hoping

3. True, but better teams this season and you’re not really predicting 11th are you? I mean really? Our run-in was not the hardest.

1) Good

2) "Not good enough" for what exactly?

3) I did not predict 11th, I said Saints form in the 23 games Hasenhuttl was manger saw Saints average enough points to finish 11th if over a 38 game season.

"Our run in was not the hardest" - that doesn't make sense as I was talking about the 23 games Hasenhuttl was manager for... in which he played every single team (and some twice)

1. I know. Here’s hoping

Better teams? Where are these?

Norwich aren't better than Wolves IMO, Sheff Utd are probably Cardiff level, who knows with Villa they could easily do a Fulham.

Newcastle are worse, then the likes of Crystal Palace, Bournemouth, Burnley, Watford, and Brighton have hardly done much in the transfer market.

Also our start was hardly the hardest either and Hughes managed to waste loads of points there.

We've improved the squad, we actually have a stupid amount of depth through, the players have had a full pre-season with ralph as well, predicting a relegation battle is massively pessimistic IMO.

1. I know. Here’s hoping

You are, literally, the only person suggesting relegation yet suggest 11th is being unrealistic. Most, including RH, are suggesting somewhere around 14th.

A loan though, from the one player I'm sure the club believed could generate the most $$$.

Absolutely no chance of fee's from any of the others then!

The full-story indicates an obligation for a "loan with mandatory purchase option", I believe.

A loan though, from the one player I'm sure the club believed could generate the most $$$.

Absolutely no chance of fee's from any of the others then!

Imagine if it is a 30m fee at the end of the season. That would be huge.

Maybe we can set up something similar with Upamecano if Arsenal are not in for him.