Summer Transfer Window 2019

Heisenberg

If cabbage says it’s happening then ( finish sentence as appropriate)

I’ve not said it’s happening.....why this common mistake. Just said Midfielder incoming...as in rumour. Don’t get this place at all. Take all my rumours as gospel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve not said it’s happening.....why this common mistake. Just said Midfielder incoming...as in rumour. Don’t get this place at all. Take all my rumours as gospel.

The thing is mate, they’re not your rumours are they? If you just posted xyz journo has linked us with abc footballer, you'd get no stick at all. But no, you have to do the let’s pretend I’m ITK nonsense.

The thing is mate, they’re not your rumours are they? If you just posted xyz journo has linked us with abc footballer, you'd get no stick at all. But no, you have to do the let’s pretend I’m ITK nonsense.

Oh I see how it works now, I’ll adjust my posting from now on. If only someone explained like this. Thanks.

:lol:

I'll have to use that on my boss.

Me: "Report incoming!"

Boss: "where the **** is that report?"

Me: "I said incoming, as in rumour"

Boss: *picks up telephone* "Put me through to HR please"

Oh I see how it works now, I’ll adjust my posting from now on. If only someone explained like this. Thanks.

No no no, feel free to carry on as you are. I don’t understand why anyone would, but please do carry on.

:lol:

I'll have to use that on my boss.

Me: "Report incoming!"

Boss: "where the **** is that report?"

Me: "I said incoming, as in rumour"

Boss: *picks up telephone* "Put me through to HR please"

Lost in translation. I’m finding my feet on this place. Didn’t realise it causes so much anger and heartache posting rumours.

No no no, feel free to carry on as you are. I don’t understand why anyone would, but please do carry on.

No lesson learnt. I shall only post rumours with whoever first posted them.

Apologies for any distress I have caused the dedicated fanbase.

So like I said before, people need to stop moaning and wait until Thursday afternoon!

Let's see how the ground lays then, bet some people will still moan that we shouldn't of got player(s) X and Y we should of got A and B.

Some people are just never satisfied

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I think most people would be happy with a cb. I would be very happy with a cb and dm.

Lost in translation. I’m finding my feet on this place. Didn’t realise it causes so much anger and heartache posting rumours.

I do apologise it must be difficult writing in your second (or third?) language. My Swahili isn't that great, I know "Jambo!" and that's about it. My Glaswegian is good though so I've got you covered there.

I do apologise it must be difficult writing in your second (or third?) language. My Swahili isn't that great, I know "Jambo!" and that's about it. My Glaswegian is good though so I've got you covered there.

Lost me now. Enjoy your evening, odd person.

This is getting beyond tedious now. Have a weeks holiday.

Ok ok ok. Roll up roll up. Sorry I’ve been dormant, I’ve been on my travels, I however have been given a trove of “info”. Detailed below.

Outs:-

McCarthy

Hoedt

Cedric

Stephens

Reed

Moi

Lemina

Austin

Gabbi

Sims

Ings

Long

Cabbage Face

Ins:-

Joakim Mæhlea

Florian Aye

Ronaldo Mandragora

Rafael Toloi

Tom Cairney

Ryan Sessi

Luca Connell

Mbwana Samatta

ohikhuaeme omoijuanfo

Paulhino (haeken)

Ben Heinrichs

Niklas SulI

Ings

Poulsen

these will all happen

That's 2 out of 50 now for CF!

Josh Sims loan to New York Redbulls

Ouch, with Moi also going that leaves us Redmond, Djenepo and Boufal as the attacking midfielders with Armstrong and JWP pushing forward if need be. Who’s the next youth through in attacking midfield? Tella? Either way I like Sims and I think he’s a useful squad addition but maybe first team football is wise.

Taking a brief look at some of the Vukovic's youtube of all his touches in a game, he would easily fit into Hasenhüttl's longed for 4-2-2-2 especially with his quick release of the ball for the attackers to run on to.