Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 2254

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2019

  1. #2001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by East Kent Saint View Post
    It was mentioned that Saints and FF had sorted a deal last season where he was rehabilitated on reduced wages , no idea if true but explains why he is still here .
    Would be amazed if we were allowed to do that. Effectively discriminates against him for having a mental illness.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by East Kent Saint View Post
    It was mentioned that Saints and FF had sorted a deal last season where he was rehabilitated on reduced wages , no idea if true but explains why he is still here .
    I canít imagine thatís true.

  3. #2003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint_lambden View Post
    Would be amazed if we were allowed to do that. Effectively discriminates against him for having a mental illness.
    When I was unable to do my job due to a serious injury, I got a 3 months on full pay, then 3 months on half pay, then SSP.

    I don't know if footballers have contracts that reflect changes in their ability to play due to long term illness or injuries that aren't work related.

  4. #2004

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hidden behind enemy lines
    Posts
    10,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captainchris View Post
    There are a very surprising number of members on here who profess to be experts on mental illness .....
    I would seriously doubt that all of them are actually that knowledgeable on the subject and would also know FF well enough to judge either way.
    I think you’d be surprised as to the number of people who have been affected personally or had issues with close friends and family. I confess to not being an expert but I’m pretty sure bullying and harassment aren’t a cure for anything.

  5. #2005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Useful Idiot View Post
    When I was unable to do my job due to a serious injury, I got a 3 months on full pay, then 3 months on half pay, then SSP.

    I don't know if footballers have contracts that reflect changes in their ability to play due to long term illness or injuries that aren't work related.
    They may well be covered by an employers insurance policy for crtical illness.

  6. #2006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLY View Post
    Mason Mount is a die hard Pompey fan and has already said that he would never ever play for us.
    Oh ok. It did cross my mind seeing as it was a family and Havant link. Posted in good faith though as thought it might be interesting.

  7. #2007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLY View Post
    Mason Mount is a die hard Pompey fan and has already said that he would never ever play for us.
    I thought he came to do a trial with us?? Die hardmay be a bit of a stretch. If JWP plays for us , Bobby Stokes as well Im sure a Chelsea reserve would if he was paid well. They are all mercenaries. I would have played for Pompey if they had wanted me to.

  8. Default

    Our Ops Director, a Hull fan, mentioned we are still favourites to sign Jarrod Bowen. I suggested that with Adams, Ings, Djenepo and Redmond, we wouldn't have space.
    However, link from the Hull paper over the weekend is posted for you to assess.

    https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...igning-3065082

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the saint in winchester View Post
    Our Ops Director, a Hull fan, mentioned we are still favourites to sign Jarrod Bowen. I suggested that with Adams, Ings, Djenepo and Redmond, we wouldn't have space.
    However, link from the Hull paper over the weekend is posted for you to assess.

    https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...igning-3065082
    Call me super negative but I think djenepo may be more a one for the future who comes on as a sub. He has been dropped to the bench in a pretty low quality Mali side. I don't think he's a bad signing but I don't see him starting straight away. I think a front 4222 with bowen redmond ings and Adams could be very exciting, with JWP Armstrong and djenepo competing for places.

    Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

  10. #2010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TWar View Post
    Call me super negative but I think djenepo may be more a one for the future who comes on as a sub. He has been dropped to the bench in a pretty low quality Mali side. I don't think he's a bad signing but I don't see him starting straight away. I think a front 4222 with bowen redmond ings and Adams could be very exciting, with JWP Armstrong and djenepo competing for places.

    Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk
    He has started for them today in their last 16 game against Ivory Coast

  11. #2011

    Default

    Just a cb please

  12. Default

    Brentford have just signed transfer window rumoured target Pontus Jansson.

    So that’s 2 centre-backs Brentford have signed already this summer.

    #WebsterWatch

  13. #2013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSAINT View Post
    Brentford have just signed transfer window rumoured target Pontus Jansson.

    So that’s 2 centre-backs Brentford have signed already this summer.

    #WebsterWatch
    What does it have to do with Webster?

  14. #2014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSAINT View Post
    Brentford have just signed transfer window rumoured target Pontus Jansson.

    So that’s 2 centre-backs Brentford have signed already this summer.

    #WebsterWatch
    Bristol city mate...

    Konsa to Wolves though

  15. #2015

    Default

    Whoever we sign as a CB has to be someone who is in our starting XI (in a back 4) otherwise its a pointless signing.

    I don't see the likes of Konsa or Webster being immediately better than Yoshida or Vestergaard.

    I agree totally with the U24 policy re signings but also feel this position could be one that it doesnt apply to, unless there is an exceptional young CB, ready to play every week in the PL who is less than £20m and happy to sign for Saints. Should be easy...

  16. #2016

    Default

    Stop fking about and get Cahill

  17. Default

    Came on here to see if there's been any transfer news and all I see is some absolute bin bag waffling on about what it's like to work in France.

    Are the mods on holiday!?

  18. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErwinK1961 View Post
    Bristol city mate...

    Konsa to Wolves though
    Oh yeah! B*llocks!

    Championship team beings in “Br”.

  19. #2019

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hidden behind enemy lines
    Posts
    10,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesfp1 View Post
    Came on here to see if there's been any transfer news and all I see is some absolute bin bag waffling on about what it's like to work in France.

    Are the mods on holiday!?
    No, we just have lives/jobs.

    Anyway, let's keep it on topic everyone.

  20. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
    Stop fking about and get Cahill
    Hasenhuttl has repeatedly said about signing young players under 24 on their first or second contract. Stop panicking and screaming for players that won't happen. We will get a CB.

  21. #2021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Katalinic's 'tache View Post
    Interestingly, he'll be coached by another former Saint in Maik Taylor, according to the BBC:

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48909527
    From memory, wasnít Rose recommended to the club by Le Tiss & Benali, as he was the first player they signed for their management firm? If so, itís likely theyíve also been influential in recommending Jack to their old pal Maik.

  22. #2022

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The metropolis of Wem
    Posts
    6,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusic View Post
    Whoever we sign as a CB has to be someone who is in our starting XI (in a back 4) otherwise its a pointless signing.

    I don't see the likes of Konsa or Webster being immediately better than Yoshida or Vestergaard.

    I agree totally with the U24 policy re signings but also feel this position could be one that it doesnt apply to, unless there is an exceptional young CB, ready to play every week in the PL who is less than £20m and happy to sign for Saints. Should be easy...
    I tend to agree with this. CB is a critical position if we are to believe that Ralph wants to play a back four. As things stand, it's Bednarek plus one.

    I'd say Yoshida is in pole position as plus one, but although he's hard-working and a great servant to the club he isn't getting any younger. I've always thought that, given a good run, he's pretty reliable, but not a rock.

    Vestergaard is the only other likely plus one, but he needs to improve. He isn't that quick, either in movement or reaction and, although he wins aerial duals (and at 8' 3"' or whatever, he should) I don't think the quality of his heading is good: he often fails to get distance or puts a free header into a dangerous area. So I'd be nervous with him in a back four, unless he makes great strides.

    Unless something dramatic happens, it won't be Stephens or Hoedt. I don't think Stephens us as bad as some make out and could improve, but Hoedt needs serious improvement in most areas and an attitude transplant.

    But, with today's prices, getting a new Toby, VVD or even Fonte, particularly youngish, will be beyond our budget. And I agree that with too many CBs on the books already it's pointless buying yet another unless they will be first choice. And that could well be impossible as I think, although we might shift Stephens, Hoedt will remain a millstone round our budget.

    Frustrating, but I wouldn't be surprised if we have to stick with a back three, which automatically takes away a starting place for an attacking player.



    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  23. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shroppie View Post
    I tend to agree with this. CB is a critical position if we are to believe that Ralph wants to play a back four. As things stand, it's Bednarek plus one.

    I'd say Yoshida is in pole position as plus one, but although he's hard-working and a great servant to the club he isn't getting any younger. I've always thought that, given a good run, he's pretty reliable, but not a rock.

    Vestergaard is the only other likely plus one, but he needs to improve. He isn't that quick, either in movement or reaction and, although he wins aerial duals (and at 8' 3"' or whatever, he should) I don't think the quality of his heading is good: he often fails to get distance or puts a free header into a dangerous area. So I'd be nervous with him in a back four, unless he makes great strides.

    Unless something dramatic happens, it won't be Stephens or Hoedt. I don't think Stephens us as bad as some make out and could improve, but Hoedt needs serious improvement in most areas and an attitude transplant.

    But, with today's prices, getting a new Toby, VVD or even Fonte, particularly youngish, will be beyond our budget. And I agree that with too many CBs on the books already it's pointless buying yet another unless they will be first choice. And that could well be impossible as I think, although we might shift Stephens, Hoedt will remain a millstone round our budget.

    Frustrating, but I wouldn't be surprised if we have to stick with a back three, which automatically takes away a starting place for an attacking player.



    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    How about we just get the current Toby, available for £25M. Admittedly his wage expectation these days may burst the bubble.

  24. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
    Stop fking about and get Cahill
    If ever a club should sign Cahill on a free, it’s Villa.

  25. #2025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
    Stop fking about and get Cahill
    If Saints signed him they would be ****ing about! He is not a player to improve us, I'd rather have Bednarek & Vestergaard than Cahill. Nor does Cahill at 33 years old meet Hasenhuttl's criteria of young players 24 and under to improve.

  26. #2026

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    3,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shroppie View Post
    I tend to agree with this. CB is a critical position if we are to believe that Ralph wants to play a back four. As things stand, it's Bednarek plus one.

    I'd say Yoshida is in pole position as plus one, but although he's hard-working and a great servant to the club he isn't getting any younger. I've always thought that, given a good run, he's pretty reliable, but not a rock.

    Vestergaard is the only other likely plus one, but he needs to improve. He isn't that quick, either in movement or reaction and, although he wins aerial duals (and at 8' 3"' or whatever, he should) I don't think the quality of his heading is good: he often fails to get distance or puts a free header into a dangerous area. So I'd be nervous with him in a back four, unless he makes great strides.

    Unless something dramatic happens, it won't be Stephens or Hoedt. I don't think Stephens us as bad as some make out and could improve, but Hoedt needs serious improvement in most areas and an attitude transplant.

    But, with today's prices, getting a new Toby, VVD or even Fonte, particularly youngish, will be beyond our budget. And I agree that with too many CBs on the books already it's pointless buying yet another unless they will be first choice. And that could well be impossible as I think, although we might shift Stephens, Hoedt will remain a millstone round our budget.

    Frustrating, but I wouldn't be surprised if we have to stick with a back three, which automatically takes away a starting place for an attacking player.



    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Pretty much agree with all of this.

    I would also like to add that just about every time Ralph tried his 4-2-2-2 last season it absolutely flopped; with him swiftly reverting back to a 3-4-2-1.

    Looking at the squad that has gone to Austria it would seem, at the moment at least, that Ralph is planning on sticking with the 3 at the back (why else take 6 CBs and only 4 CMs?).

  27. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minsk View Post
    Pretty much agree with all of this.

    I would also like to add that just about every time Ralph tried his 4-2-2-2 last season it absolutely flopped; with him swiftly reverting back to a 3-4-2-1.

    Looking at the squad that has gone to Austria it would seem, at the moment at least, that Ralph is planning on sticking with the 3 at the back (why else take 6 CBs and only 4 CMs?).
    We probably currently suit 3 at the back still. Would take an incredible DC signing to allow us to play with 4 at the back.

    I can't remember who posted it, but our stats are SO much better when Vestergaard plays.

    Midfield will look pretty light when/if Lemina goes.

  28. #2028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSAINT View Post
    We probably currently suit 3 at the back still. Would take an incredible DC signing to allow us to play with 4 at the back.

    I can't remember who posted it, but our stats are SO much better when Vestergaard plays.

    Midfield will look pretty light when/if Lemina goes.
    Statistically, Vestergaard was our best defender last year. His only real problem is pace. However, because he's pretty slow and we'll sometimes be looking to push up I'm not sure he'll ever suit playing in a back 4.

    Bednarek was our second best defender, but I don't think he'd be much better than Vestergaard for that role. as he's not all that mobile and isn't great with the ball at his feet.

    Yoshida is probably the only player capable of playing in a back 4 when holding a high line. He's pretty quick, not as bad in the air as he used to be and can control and pass a football.

    Stephens is not good enough at defending, and Hoedt is Hoedt.

  29. #2029

    Default

    Id say that CB is the one position where age is less of an issue. Pace isn't paramount, but reading the game and experience can make up for that. Terry was still decent last season for example.
    I don't really think CB's are at their peak til late twenty's. So whilst I like the policy of young and hungry players in attacking roles, I'd be ok if we bent that rule for a centre back.
    I also believe there must be bargains around. Some of our best ever players have been relatively low cost centre backs - Fonte, Svensson, even back to Richards.

  30. #2030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicBoom View Post
    Id say that CB is the one position where age is less of an issue. Pace isn't paramount, but reading the game and experience can make up for that. Terry was still decent last season for example.
    I don't really think CB's are at their peak til late twenty's. So whilst I like the policy of young and hungry players in attacking roles, I'd be ok if we bent that rule for a centre back.
    I also believe there must be bargains around. Some of our best ever players have been relatively low cost centre backs - Fonte, Svensson, even back to Richards.
    I think it depends how you want to play. If you want to press, it means a high defensive line, which exposes you to long balls and any defender without pace. Certainly against West Ham away last season they simply dinked balls over the top and it tore Stephens and Bednarek apart, the latter was pretty much our best defender last season (as he did most of his defending with the ball in front of him).

  31. #2031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shroppie View Post
    I tend to agree with this. CB is a critical position if we are to believe that Ralph wants to play a back four. As things stand, it's Bednarek plus one.

    I'd say Yoshida is in pole position as plus one, but although he's hard-working and a great servant to the club he isn't getting any younger. I've always thought that, given a good run, he's pretty reliable, but not a rock.

    Vestergaard is the only other likely plus one, but he needs to improve. He isn't that quick, either in movement or reaction and, although he wins aerial duals (and at 8' 3"' or whatever, he should) I don't think the quality of his heading is good: he often fails to get distance or puts a free header into a dangerous area. So I'd be nervous with him in a back four, unless he makes great strides.

    Unless something dramatic happens, it won't be Stephens or Hoedt. I don't think Stephens us as bad as some make out and could improve, but Hoedt needs serious improvement in most areas and an attitude transplant.

    But, with today's prices, getting a new Toby, VVD or even Fonte, particularly youngish, will be beyond our budget. And I agree that with too many CBs on the books already it's pointless buying yet another unless they will be first choice. And that could well be impossible as I think, although we might shift Stephens, Hoedt will remain a millstone round our budget.

    Frustrating, but I wouldn't be surprised if we have to stick with a back three, which automatically takes away a starting place for an attacking player.



    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Agree with all of this. Personally I like to see Yoshida in the starting XI because he is the only CB with any hint of pace, but last season I saw Bednarek and Yoshida have a number of excellent games.

  32. #2032

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Forest
    Posts
    5,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the saint in winchester View Post
    Our Ops Director, a Hull fan, mentioned we are still favourites to sign Jarrod Bowen. I suggested that with Adams, Ings, Djenepo and Redmond, we wouldn't have space.
    However, link from the Hull paper over the weekend is posted for you to assess.

    https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...igning-3065082
    I still believe this has Nigel Adkins' finger prints all over it and it is likely to happen. Suppose he's better than Redmond for example? Shouldn't think anybody feels secure under Ralph's eye.

  33. #2033

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    159

    Default

    This transfer windows has been a bit dissapointing. If we are to play a Gegenpress game there is still not a suited personel to do it. We are seriously lacking at least on quick CB and a midfielder of the Wanyama type.

    Our midfield is too weak and slow. Even more so if Lemina is leaving.

  34. #2034

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    487

    Default

    It's the 9th of July.

    https://www.skysports.com/football/n...r-window-moves

    Take a look at this list of transfers so far. It appears that we are offloading two or three players (all for relatively decent fees) and are known to be targeting a new CB. I am not 'happy-clappy' but lets give the club a couple more weeks before hitting the Meltdown button again.

  35. #2035

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    29,170
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_ARG View Post
    This transfer windows has been a bit dissapointing. If we are to play a Gegenpress game there is still not a suited personel to do it. We are seriously lacking at least on quick CB and a midfielder of the Wanyama type.

    Our midfield is too weak and slow. Even more so if Lemina is leaving.
    Lol. How can it be a bit disappointing? It's still open for weeks yet!

  36. #2036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_ARG View Post
    This transfer windows has been a bit dissapointing. If we are to play a Gegenpress game there is still not a suited personel to do it. We are seriously lacking at least on quick CB and a midfielder of the Wanyama type.

    Our midfield is too weak and slow. Even more so if Lemina is leaving.
    Agree with much of that, but have to remember there is still a month to go and most deals happen in the last month.

    Also we have at least 10 players to sell or loan out which is probably hampering our ability to make more additions. All the below are surplus to requirement or clearly leaving but still here on first team wages at the moment:

    Forster
    McCarthy
    Cedric
    Stephens
    Hoedt
    Clasie
    Lemina
    Reed
    Hesketh
    Boufal
    Elyounoussi
    Carrillo
    Austin
    Gallagher


    Also the window shuts earlier for us than most of Europe which reduces their urgency. Why sign Hoedt, Cedric, Boufal or Carillo now when you can wait and get someone better?

    That said, if we need a CB, RB and CM.

    But Saints always leave one position massively under resourced so who knows...

  37. #2037

    Default

    We've done more business than many so far.
    Now we need to hope we can move some on, so we can make further improvements.

  38. #2038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusic View Post
    Agree with much of that, but have to remember there is still a month to go and most deals happen in the last month.

    Also we have at least 10 players to sell or loan out which is probably hampering our ability to make more additions. All the below are surplus to requirement or clearly leaving but still here on first team wages at the moment:

    Forster
    McCarthy
    Cedric
    Stephens
    Hoedt
    Clasie
    Lemina
    Reed
    Hesketh
    Boufal
    Elyounoussi
    Carrillo
    Austin
    Gallagher


    Also the window shuts earlier for us than most of Europe which reduces their urgency. Why sign Hoedt, Cedric, Boufal or Carillo now when you can wait and get someone better?

    That said, if we need a CB, RB and CM.

    But Saints always leave one position massively under resourced so who knows...
    It's likely to take more than one transfer window to fully clear out all the dead wood we've accumulated over the years and get a squad that Ralph is happy with.

    Priority to get off the books should be Austin, Forster, Hoedt, Carillo, Clasie and Gallagher who all clearly have no future at all. That should at least free up a fair chunk of wages for us to be in a better negotiating position when trying to buy.

  39. #2039

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fighting Messageboard injustice, Everywhere
    Posts
    2,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_ARG View Post
    This transfer windows has been a bit dissapointing. If we are to play a Gegenpress game there is still not a suited personel to do it. We are seriously lacking at least on quick CB and a midfielder of the Wanyama type.

    Our midfield is too weak and slow. Even more so if Lemina is leaving.
    We do haf3 a quick centre back - Yoshida

  40. #2040

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faz View Post
    We do haf3 a quick centre back - Yoshida
    Half quick? Pretty sure he's been statistically the fastest player in the squad for the last few years and I seem to remember around Sept/Oct last year he'd recorded the top speed in the league.

  41. #2041

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fighting Messageboard injustice, Everywhere
    Posts
    2,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by igsey View Post
    Half quick? Pretty sure he's been statistically the fastest player in the squad for the last few years and I seem to remember around Sept/Oct last year he'd recorded the top speed in the league.
    Yeah, sorry, FFS - should have been "have"

  42. #2042

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    27,757

    Default

    any idea when we get shot of....

    Forster or McCarthy
    Hoedt
    Clasie
    Carrillo
    Austin

    anyone, ANYONE?

  43. #2043

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    28,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    any idea when we get shot of....

    Forster or McCarthy
    Hoedt
    Clasie
    Carrillo
    Austin

    anyone, ANYONE?
    At least 3 of those are likely to go in the next couple of weeks.

  44. #2044

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    17,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesfp1 View Post
    Came on here to see if there's been any transfer news and all I see is some absolute bin bag waffling on about what it's like to work in France.

    Are the mods on holiday!?
    No, they're on strike. Like some stinking Frenchman.

  45. #2045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    At least 3 of those are likely to go in the next couple of weeks.
    Villa bid £7m for Tom Heaton but turned down I wonder if McCarthy will end up on their list.
    Forster wonít be going anywhere with his wages



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  46. #2046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Give it to Ron View Post
    Villa bid £7m for Tom Heaton but turned down I wonder if McCarthy will end up on their list.
    Forster won’t be going anywhere with his wages



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sky mentioned today that McCarthy was under consideration at Villa

  47. #2047

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Southampton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,560

    Default

    I can only think that this stuff linking us to Mbaye Diagne from Galatasaray is pure fiction.
    Surely just twitter and Insta fantasy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  48. #2048

    Default

    No current, semi-plausible links at the moment which is strange mid window.

    Feels like what happens next will very much be determined by outgoings.

    Surely we won't sign a 6th first team CB until at least one of the current five leaves?

    Likewise RB with Cedric.

  49. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusic View Post
    No current, semi-plausible links at the moment which is strange mid window.

    Feels like what happens next will very much be determined by outgoings.

    Surely we won't sign a 6th first team CB until at least one of the current five leaves?

    Likewise RB with Cedric.
    We're probably as desperate for Mario to leave as he is to leave us.

  50. #2050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSAINT View Post
    We're probably as desperate for Mario to leave as he is to leave us.
    Nothing to do with paying transfer fees it’s the wage bill that’s the problem

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •