2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

Arsenal, meanwhile, are now eight points off the top four and are without a win in the Premier League since beating Bournemouth 1-0 on 6 October.

No problem, that slump will end in their next match.

When do we play West Ham? They are also in need of a slump ending victory.

If the bin dippers win today, the title is theirs. The rest of the top four are miles ahead of the rest.

The rest of the season would then be about the Europa league places, and who goes down with us and Norwich. All be the start of November.

Best League in the world? My arse !

If the bin dippers win today, the title is theirs. The rest of the top four are miles ahead of the rest.

The rest of the season would then be about the Europa league places, and who goes down with us and Norwich. All be the start of November.

Best League in the world? My arse !

Premier League is genuinely turd

To be honest I don’t really know what a penalty infraction is anymore. Each week we see bizarre ones given and then others that seem clear cut to be waved away and then confirmed by VAR. I wonder if Liverpool hadn’t scored they’d have given it but didn’t want a riot so said “no pen”.

Did MOTD say anything about the blatant push on Djenepo by Mina yesterday. I thought that was a clear pen too. VAR disagreed.
Said outside the area it would always have been given as a foul. Which is ridiculous. A foul is a foul.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Did MOTD say anything about the blatant push on Djenepo by Mina yesterday. I thought that was a clear pen too. VAR disagreed.

They did on talk sport. Could not understand how that was not a penalty but sidibe committing an identical foul a few moments later out of the box was a free kick.

They reviewed it, confirmed it was a Liverpool player offside, so allowed it.
VAR is not working as it's still subjective and subject to the VAR ref choosing to look for something (eg Bertrand red) or ignore it (Djenepo penalty). And the big clubs are getting the calls.

Said outside the area it would always have been given as a foul. Which is ridiculous. A foul is a foul.

They did on talk sport. Could not understand how that was not a penalty but sidibe committing an identical foul a few moments later out of the box was a free kick.

Yeah, I just don’t get that. They seem to be saying it needs to be more of a foul to be a pen, but then we see the likes of Mané leaving his leg near a defender and then throwing himself down and it’s given.

Yeah, I just don’t get that. They seem to be saying it needs to be more of a foul to be a pen, but then we see the likes of Mané leaving his leg near a defender and then throwing himself down and it’s given.

Mina (I think it was) made no attempt to play the ball and barged our player out of the way....

Of course, had it been Mane barged, penalty all day!!!