2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

This Liverpool side are the best the premier league has ever seen imo, noone comes close to them this season.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Steady on. An injury to VVD and their defence could become like City’s

This Liverpool side are the best the premier league has ever seen imo, noone comes close to them this season.

We all may as well make our peace with this. Even if not true, the media will TELL us it is the case anyway!!!

I'm not having that. They're nowhere near the Arsenal invincibles, the Man U best team or even Man City now, when they have their defenders fit.

They are being made to look good because of the poor quality of the opposition. Citeh are very ordinary with their defensive fragility, United, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal are all very poor at the moment, Leicester still 2nd says it all.

Ally McCoist decent co-commentator
He's very good at all of the media work that he does, knowledgeable and entertaining, very surprised that he hasn't been given a anchor role on one of the mainstreams.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

The City of the last two seasons is better IMO, as were the Arsenal invincibles and the older Man Utd teams.

The only real difference between City and Liverpool this year is City have had injuries to key defenders and Liverpool haven't, if Liverpool lost VVD and say Robertson or TAA to a 3-4 month injury and had to reply on the likes of Lovren they would be losing games.

Liverpool are very good but the league is flattering them, their only real challenge is City and they have had injury problems to defence, the likes of Arsenal, Spurs, Man Utd and Chelsea are all in transition and probably the weakest they have been for many years.

All of them bare maybe Utd were much better last year and provided more challenge, Spurs were even in the title race for 2/3rds of the season last year. This year all four I think are way below the points they were last year.

There's a lot of poor teams this season. Chelsea are 4th and we just comfortably beat them away without much bother.

I guess we have to give Liverpool some credit but they aren't the best side to win the league in recent times by any stretch of the imagination.

There's a lot of poor teams this season. Chelsea are 4th and we just comfortably beat them away without much bother.

I guess we have to give Liverpool some credit but they aren't the best side to win the league in recent times by any stretch of the imagination.

Despite the fact that they won the Champions' League in May and have just been crowned World Club Champions?

Despite the fact that they won the Champions' League in May and have just been crowned World Club Champions?
The fact that posters on here keep going on about the world club champions like its a thing is hilarious. It's the most pointless cup ever and not a sign of any quality by any stretch of the imagination.

The fact that posters on here keep going on about the world club champions like its a thing is hilarious. It's the most pointless cup ever and not a sign of any quality by any stretch of the imagination.

They will be wanting a star for the Charity Shield next.

We won the Emirates Cup.

Yes foul by Traore, but terrible decision making by Mendy. Liverpool basically handed the title months ago when no 'top 6' got anywhere near them, reinforced tonight.

That penalty incident in the Man City game at Anfield was key.

As others have said, I think peak Man City are still the best team and certainly the team I would much rather watch.

That penalty incident in the Man City game at Anfield was key.

As others have said, I think peak Man City are still the best team and certainly the team I would much rather watch.

I’m not so sure. I know as a Saints fan we are contractually obliged to dislike Liverpool, but I can’t help but admire Klopp’s “rock and roll” football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This Scottish woman is excellent presenter. So much better than Jake Humphrey.

What are they all doing when Amazon haven’t got the games?

Thats Eilidh Barbour she works for the BBC normally took over from Hazel Irvine on the Golf (when they had it) pretty certain she was on the Beebs Women’s football too - professional sports reporter which often make better sports hosts as they ask the right questions. Most of the folks we see each week on sports coverage are freelance - Amazon obviously have oodles of cash so plenty of carrot to throw at the priject [h=1][/h]

You've got to fear for Eddie Howe's job.

They’ve got a pretty forgiving set of fixtures coming up which will make or break them. Regardless of how loyal they are to Howe if that cash cow of premier league survival I’m sure they’ll press the panic button. Enter good ol’Arry to save them

No chance. He's done brilliantly at AFCB and a recent injury hit poor run doesn't change that.

They won't sack him. No chance

You not think so Glasgow? I don’t see how they can afford to risk relegation with a small ground, and massive wage bill. They’re paying Jermaine Defoe £100k a week and he’s out on loan!

You not think so Glasgow? I don’t see how they can afford to risk relegation with a small ground, and massive wage bill. They’re paying Jermaine Defoe £100k a week and he’s out on loan!

They have a few returning soon and a few winnable games coming up. I think they'll be fine.

I suspect the AFCB wage bill is less than ours.