2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

Liverpool fans seem to be celebrating those goals okay, no sign of any five minute VAR checks.

I know it’s Anfield but Norwich look dodgy AF, far too open for a game like this.

I think they’re learn to an extent and tighten up ... they’re naturally attacking though.

I thought Liverpool look bad at the back. No surprise there, everyone w4nking themselves over TAA... terrible fullback.

Norwich look awful, they've just had their first meaningful shot after about 4-5 chances. So many individual errors in the defence - mis-controlling balls or just kicking it into your own net. I'd love for them to get something out of this but the gulf is enormous.

Norwich look awful, they've just had their first meaningful shot after about 4-5 chances. So many individual errors in the defence - mis-controlling balls or just kicking it into your own net. I'd love for them to get something out of this but the gulf is enormous.

Yep. Agree with this.

One of those slimey c()nts on Sunday morning supplement no doubt

Tyler has already hinted at it, in his mention of last years finalists.

caragher carping on about no pre season these days, Tyler talking about the commercial necessity’s etc etc. Neither of the pair of them twigging that their paymasters sit squarely at the centre of how the situation has developed.

Come Liverpool use up your quota for the month

Got their tactics wrong. They went for it thinking Liverpool would be rusty but are getting completely destroyed. Brave of them but 4-0 before half time, ouch. They could go wire to wire as bottom of the league this season.

Got their tactics wrong. They went for it thinking Liverpool would be rusty but are getting completely destroyed. Brave of them but 4-0 before half time, ouch. They could go wire to wire as bottom of the league this season.

They seem so so narrow, are they playing a diamond but literally not moving? So much space down the flanks

Norwich will go down

this is not being knee jerk after the 1st half. They have no where near strengthened enough (if at all)

At least Villa and Sheff U have given it a bash

Villa might easily be as sh1t but over £100m poorer

There are spaces in that Liverpool back line and no doubt we’ll be watching for next weekend but honestly this is just a turkey shoot for them.

Villa might easily be as sh1t but over £100m poorer

This. If giving it a bash means Mings and Targett, I’m not all that convinced.

Klopp shafting my fantasy team good and proper here, with Mané as my captain. He will be on just long enough to get a pointless booking and earn me zero points.

I have Mané, but VVD as captain. Mixed emotions when Norwich scored, would have been a bumper points haul for a clean sheet.

Klopp shafting my fantasy team good and proper here, with Mané as my captain. He will be on just long enough to get a pointless booking and earn me zero points.

Risky move as was much touted Mane would be rested after Afcon exertions

Football Focus mentioned Norwich had more chances than anyone did last season at Anfield , also their defending was poor , allowing free headers etc

They actually had more shots in first half than Liverpool 6 v 7. Liverpool scored 4 tho

Ozil and Kolasinac not travelling to Newcastle over ‘ongoing security concerns’. Seems a bit odd; I’m no criminal psychologist but if it’s just a straightforward armed robbery, you’d be a bit mad to go back after the same victim when the Police are all over the case.

Fck off. Millimetres is not what offside was about.

That’s a problem with the rule, not VAR.

I think there needs to be a 6 inch ‘benefit of the doubt’ zone behind the last defender. We have the technology to accurately show that using VAR cameras.

I think there needs to be a 6 inch ‘benefit of the doubt’ zone behind the last defender. We have the technology to accurately show that using VAR cameras.

The query was thinking a 3 minute pause to rule a goal out based on a millimetre of armpit is ‘brilliant’ for the game.

Ozil and Kolasinac not travelling to Newcastle over ‘ongoing security concerns’. Seems a bit odd; I’m no criminal psychologist but if it’s just a straightforward armed robbery, you’d be a bit mad to go back after the same victim when the Police are all over the case.

The gang have not been identified yet , after being seen off by unarmed footballer they are embarrassed and have issued various threats against the two players. Such is the UK after Tory destruction of public services . Imagine if this had happened if labour were the govt , the right wing press would be absolutely bonkers !!! As for the police being all over the case , what police ? Even the latest ultra right govt admit they are 20 000 officers short. Rant over but what sort of country have we become ?

What if its a millimetre beyond the 6 inches?

What if its a millimetre beyond the 6 inches?

Then you’re 6 inches and 1mm offside, it’s disallowed and you can’t complain.

I’ve said it before but it’s like the Police saying the speed limit is 70 but they won’t pull you over doing less than 80. If they catch you doing 81, you can’t say, "oh come on, I’m only 1mph over," because you’re not, your 11. Same principle.