2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

Very comfortable for the Gunners.

Skates had a couple of half chances in the first half but spent the whole if the second 45 chasing shadows.

On the few occasions they actually touched the ball, their appalling lack of quality shone through.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

They are a touchy lot in a meeting today the 4 Pompey ST holders didn’t like me saying it’s not the first time Nelson has had a victory in Portsmouth.

Just in case you don’t get it Arsenals Reiss Nelson created both goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liverpool go out of FA Cup, possibly CL next week and limp to win PL will be quite a forgettable season. Everyone remembers how you finish not how you started.

I enjoy watching the Dippers lose as much as the next bloke.

But they have romped the league already, and if they lose a couple games before the end it doesn't change that fact. Nor are they likely to roll over at home to Athletico, although I can hope for it.

Come May not one of their many many obnoxious fans is going to give a rat's about this result.

Liverpool go out of FA Cup, possibly CL next week and limp to win PL will be quite a forgettable season. Everyone remembers how you finish not how you started.

They have been brilliant, however if they only win the League, as strange as may sound that could arguably be a disappointment. The great sides win doubles/trebles, not just the one.

I think more its good to tick off things their arrogant fans can't spend the next year talking about, unbeaten season has gone now, and so has the treble chance, hopefully they will drop out of the Champs League as well.

Be good if they drop a few more points in the league as well to stop any records there being beaten.

I mean Liverpool fans are going to be unbearable enough as it is winning the league.

Those aren't real achievements. They are exhibition matches played purely for TV.

I mean, I'd take one at Saints. Absolutely mad that anyone thinks Liverpool's first title in 30 years will be anything other than huge to them, and quite right.

Think Man City are lucky there's no VAR. Aguero very close to offside.

BBC keep showing the still frame showing him offside and saying "just onside". [emoji2957]

Edited by Shroppie

Nothing more satisfying than seeing Spurs go out, we were far superior in the last round, nevermind, water under the bridge now.

Have a strange sympathy for the way Poch was axed, glad to see they’re reaping what they sow with Mourinho and that wee arse Dele is still waiting for the trophy they “deserve”

Mithering about Crul being off his line for the last save in particular on iPlayer, Gedsons penalty was so bloody soft he had to go out and collect it. Vorm was well off his line for the first one he saved.

9000 Norwich took - that’ll be a very enjoyable trip home for them.

Cynic!........Which as they say is an optimist with experience!

The way the Ref was letting Spurs clatter Cantwell willy nilly did make you think Hmmmmm?

And the ref in the City game was very keen to help them.

have a go at this and see where we finish?

https://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/

I have us completing the season in 12th place on 43 points. Bottom 3 as advertised with Brighton finishing 17th on 34 points and staying up on goal difference!

18 - Bournemouth

19 - Villa

20 - Norwich

I had exactly the same for us finishing. Bottom 5:

Aston Villa - 33

Bournemouth - 33

--------------------

West Ham - 32

Brighton - 32

Norwich - 28

Edited by Micky

I was deliberately pessimistic about our results and generous to the other bottom teams.

We finish 15th on 38. Still easily safe, but I think we'll do better than that. It's mainly down to Brighton and Bournemouth being desperate against us and getting results.

West Ham, Villa and Norwich go down.

I've got us below Norwich in 20th :(

Same. I've also got Pompey down as being super-promoted. It's a peculiar clause the Football League rarely exercise, whereby a team's fans are so clearly superior, they skip the Championship entirely and are promoted straight to the Prem, with relegation immunity for three years. Shame really.

He’s having a go at the bedwetters who seem to think 4 teams will suddenly go on top-7 type form for the rest of the season after barely getting a point per game so far.

not sure why he has saying that in reply to my comment?