2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

Everton 1-0 up- they’ve got decent results too last few weeks!

I get the feeling that whilst top 3 is likely sewn up, Chelsea, Spurs, Everton, United and Wolves will be fighting out 3rd to 7th; Sheffield Utd I think will at some point not keep up with then and us/Arsenal etc aren’t really in it anyway

only way we can hope for 7th and beyond is to have the same form we did have at end of 2015/16; if we don’t get 12/13pts from next 5 then think 11/12th is where we’ll be.

All predictions though ofc! I think our saving grace is that we have played a lot of the big teams like Pool, Leicester, Wolves, Chelsea already- but we’re equally unpredictable against the supposed lesser teams so who knows.

Thank goodness we didn't loan out Adams to Leeds. Promotion far from certain for them now.

Yeah Leeds seem to be losing it, number of clubs close together at the top of the championship could be a very entertaining end to the season in that division, once we are safe I can start following results hoping teams cup that suit us for decent away days.

Yeah Leeds seem to be losing it, number of clubs close together at the top of the championship could be a very entertaining end to the season in that division, once we are safe I can start following results hoping teams cup that suit us for decent away days.

Would prefer none of the big clubs that has potential to be a mainstay like Leeds etc go up!

Brentford/Fulham and probs WBA would be my preference!

And 3 good away trips. And if you were lucky to get a ticket, anew ground to visit in West London next season.

yes they're all very good away trips.

I was lucky enough (or devoted enough!) to be able to visit Griffin Park in that pre-season game back in 2017 under Pellegrino when it finished 2-2; good atmosphere and enjoyed the terrace.

probably won't be lucky with the tickets mind- they'll be sold out to STHs with 5 aways and then the actual match-goers will be closet Brentford fans ;)

If the winter break and cancelations are leaving you starved of football can I recommend Montpellier vs St Etienne on BT sport (3) at 2pm today. It's got the hallmarks of an absolute thriller.

A familiar face, Claude Puel now managing St Etienne and he's doing what he does best - taking last seasons 4th placed side to 6th bottom + a swift Europe exit (easy group too) sound familiar? Natives are restless

Snowflakes warning: just playing - I love Puel

Sheff Utd have a great chance of a Europa league spot, if they manage that Wilder must get manager of the year.

Bournemouth have enough to survive in my opinion, shame I miss the days of rattling buckets at pre season friendlies.

Shame Man city game was off, West Ham will now have 3 weeks without a game and by the time they play Man City it could work in their favour. Man city already need to rearrange game from league cup final weekend and will end up with other distractions.

Can only assume the weather put people off attending Bramall Lane - crap support isn't something you can their fans with, proper football club with a decent following. Loving seeing them pushing for the top 4, a perfect example of the sum of all parts being more important than individual talent.

Finding it both hilarious, and a shame, that Leeds look like doing a typical Leeds. Another club that belong in the top tier however i'd much rather see someone like Brentford come up for the first time. Am I right in thinking the away end is no longer the roofless terrace from when we went there in 2005?

Can only assume the weather put people off attending Bramall Lane - crap support isn't something you can their fans with, proper football club with a decent following. Loving seeing them pushing for the top 4, a perfect example of the sum of all parts being more important than individual talent.

Finding it both hilarious, and a shame, that Leeds look like doing a typical Leeds. Another club that belong in the top tier however i'd much rather see someone like Brentford come up for the first time. Am I right in thinking the away end is no longer the roofless terrace from when we went there in 2005?

Brentford are building a new stadium, this one is their last at Griffin Park. Sharing the new stadium with London Irish which would be interesting to see if they got promoted!

If we play Brentford it will be here...

[video=youtube;cgK5ywc41-I]

Drove past it the other day, looks cool. But I'm surprised its not a bigger capacity, only 17k. Surely they should have gone for at least 20k? Easily get 3k away fans if and when they get to the Prem

Drove past it the other day, looks cool. But I'm surprised its not a bigger capacity, only 17k. Surely they should have gone for at least 20k? Easily get 3k away fans if and when they get to the Prem

The colouring of the seats suggests they expect to struggle to fill it.