2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

Incredible isn’t it. VAR was supposed to for just this situation.

you watch, many ex-players will be queuing up to say it was not a clear and obvious error and saying 'trent' could not get his arm away quick enough

we all know that is bullsheet and it was a clear penalty. Oliver was 5 yards away ffs

you watch, many ex-players will be queuing up to say it was not a clear and obvious error and saying 'trent' could not get his arm away quick enough

we all know that is bullsheet and it was a clear penalty. Oliver was 5 yards away ffs

This “clear and obvious error” nonsense is just a bull**** loophole that they’ve put in so that the refs can cheat like they have always done. If it’s a pen it’s a pen, should be black and white.

Edited by OttawaSaint

Title race is over. Wonder what they’ll hype up. The fight for second?
To be fair, the title race it's rarely as exciting for most fans compared to the relegation battle. Obviously Sky need to hype their big 4 or 5 to keep the punters interested. Neville just said that the title race is still far from over, total bollux, if liverpool lose it from here I'll eat my hat.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Sky must be gutted. Not even in December and it's going to be 'The race for the Europa League continues with Burnley v Bournemouth in another Super Sunday'.

As Liverpool broke I actually thought what happens if they score now. They've not played that well in most games yet already secured the title.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

seen more replays/slow mo's of that penalty incident, it was a bit of a disgrace it was not given

This absolutely, the ball would have fell to Sterling in loads of space. How was it not given??....Perhaps the Anfield factor was taken in to consideration:rolleyes:

The worse thing about it is that a similar incident will result in a penalty given but it wont be against Liverpool

To be fair, the title race it's rarely as exciting for most fans compared to the relegation battle. Obviously Sky need to hype their big 4 or 5 to keep the punters interested. Neville just said that the title race is still far from over, total bollux, if liverpool lose it from here I'll eat my hat.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

If Liverpool lose it from here, I will laugh about it everyday till next season

We all know refs bottle it at the home stadiums of big clubs, VAR was supposed to overcome that so the correct decision was made, but seems to be too scared to do it.

Liverpool's luck has been in massively, not only this game but others and the fact they seem to be very lucky with injuries, if they f*ck it up from here it'll be the greatest bottle job in history, everything has gone for them.

But at the end of the day a club like City with the millions they have, its p*ss poor planning to end up with such a makeshift back four. They know Stones and Otamendi are both dodgy, they must have realised that Mendy was going to struggle to play ever week and stay fit after such a big injury.

Why spend £50 million on another right back to your £50 million right back that pretty much plays every week, but not buy a better left back even though your main left back has struggled for injuries for the last 18 months. Why when your captain and leader played most of the end of the last season where you won almost every game, do you not replace him with a top quality centre-back? Instead relying on 3 main centre-backs, of which only one of them is any good.

Man City will have lost the title for the same reason we will probably get relegated, clear and obvious gaps/lack of quality in their back four that pretty much every fan can see but somehow the management/board can't or just ignored.

• 2 weeks later...
Silva has to go.... I have £500 reasons why.

I wonder if they could persuade Mopo?

Cant believe it!!:scared: He was the greatest manager in the world according to you a while back and you were slating the club for not getting this serial winner :?

What happened? did you realise like we all did that you have been posting clueless rubbish, we did try to tell you on several occasions but at least the message got through eventually,

Not before you made a fool of yourself :lol:

Don't count out Leicester.

Rodgers is doing an unbelievable job. I said countless times that Leicester had a great squad and had completely underwhelmed with the ex manager but I didn't expect quite the almost immediate turn around that Brendan has delivered.

When you consider they lost Maguire in the summer too....

Task now is to keep him with Spurs and now Arsenal already sniffing around

I miss the days when Rodgers was a "no thanks" from the SWF experts :lol:

Effing Arsenal losing to Norwich. They’d better win this 3-2. I bet that tosspot Lacazette misses an easy chance on 90+6. Be just our luck!

Arsenal were very lucky to escape with a draw there. Norwich were far the better team. Only some great saves from Leno stopped them winning.