2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

Rodgers is doing an unbelievable job. I said countless times that Leicester had a great squad and had completely underwhelmed with the ex manager but I didn't expect quite the almost immediate turn around that Brendan has delivered.

When you consider they lost Maguire in the summer too....

Task now is to keep him with Spurs and now Arsenal already sniffing around

I miss the days when Rodgers was a "no thanks" from the SWF experts :lol:

I miss the days when certain fools said we should have got Silva, great times:D

Proper sods law.

Pick up a win to close the gap on 17th and above. Today everyone sitting above us intent on picking up three points themselves against teams you'd have hoped would have meant they'd struggle to pick up points today. Nothing is ever easy!

Everton 1-0

Villa 1-0

If this run Bournemouth are having carries on you wonder how soon before they hit the panic button and Eddie gets the chop. Regardless of his stature down there the threat of losing out on the riches of the Premier League will take priority over loyalty to Howe, particularly to a club paying the likes of Jermaine Defoe £100k a week.

Perhaps Harry will return to his spiritual home and financially ruin them...

You do know how bad we are?

Well aware, given I put myself through watching us most weeks for some reason. My point being, a team that regularly ventures into the top half of the table are absolutely rubbish, so it’ll make it even more criminal for us to get relegated from this **** poor league. But it’s possible, given that we are doing quite a good job of heading towards it.

More favourable treatment for LiVARpool, Robertson elbows Davies in the head and gets away it, TAA stamps on Richarlison and gets away with it, Van Dijk commits a clear penalty and gets away with it.

Penalty was at 2-1 as well.

Probably for the best. Can you imagine the amount of whining and appealing Liverpool would be doing if/when VAR starts to impact them in anyway.

I'm resigned to them winning the league now. They simply look too strong this season.

Decent sized insurance bet naturally helps + avoiding SKY's daily Liverpool w4nk fest also helps

Probably for the best. Can you imagine the amount of whining and appealing Liverpool would be doing if/when VAR starts to impact them in anyway.

I'm resigned to them winning the league now. They simply look too strong this season.

Decent sized insurance bet naturally helps + avoiding SKY's daily Liverpool w4nk fest also helps

Liverpool are unwatchable now. I can only hope that some European team will give them a tonking without the help from British coverage and officials.

The footballing messiah (to some at least) that is Marco Silva has got the sack.
Like many managers, he found it very difficult to balance his Premier League campaign alongside the additional demands of playing in the Champions League, which Everton definitely qualified for.

Like many managers, he found it very difficult to balance his Premier League campaign alongside the additional demands of playing in the Champions League, which Everton definitely qualified for.

Yep.

And that glass ceiling makes it all the more difficult.

#dugouts

Rodgers is doing an unbelievable job. I said countless times that Leicester had a great squad and had completely underwhelmed with the ex manager but I didn't expect quite the almost immediate turn around that Brendan has delivered.

When you consider they lost Maguire in the summer too....

Task now is to keep him with Spurs and now Arsenal already sniffing around

I miss the days when Rodgers was a "no thanks" from the SWF experts :lol:

You really are a prize *anker Glasgow.

Newcastle won but wow they were negative and depressive to watch, they pretty much had all 11 players in their own third for most of the game, I would be appalled if we did that against a promoted team, they treated Sheff Utd like Barcelona.

Brighton looked so much more solid that we did at the emirates. Were very impressive tonight
Brighton good. The one massive difference between them and us is that their CBs and CMs can control and pass the ball.

Especially at the back their passing is so much higher quality than ours.

They won't be going down.

Brighton looked so much more solid that we did at the emirates. Were very impressive tonight

What impressed me with Brighton is the way they continued to attack Arsenal after conceding - they never retreated into deep defence - something Saints often do....even as recently as Wednesday night. Mooy is such a creative mid-fielder and the run of Connolly, Daupay and Trossard looked impressive.

Could've done with the opposites of tonight's results but guess we can't have it all.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Still think Sheff United will be in the relegation mix up come the end of the season. Some promoted sides take a while to get sussed out by the rest of the league (remember Hull a few seasons back) and i think that may be the case with them. They could struggle for goals relying on the likes of Mousset, McGoldrink and Sharp