2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

Listening to the build up to the Liverpool/Everton game. Apparently some Liverpool player called Minamino is probably the greatest bargain in January transfer window history - according to a couple of journo's..

why do they say crap like this?

Listening to the build up to the Liverpool/Everton game. Apparently some Liverpool player called Minamino is probably the greatest bargain in January transfer window history - according to a couple of journo's..

Minamino looks poor to me.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Agreed. Funny old club Everton.

You can't knock the ambition but the recruitment has been very poor. A lot like WHU I guess. Spent loads, got little.

like west ham, they will probably buy their way out of the mess in January. Weird club

He put his hand to his throat and did a head butt motion
Yes. And I think the fact that the ref took the time to check it on the pitchside monitor, rather than it being a snap decision, makes it unlikely to be overturned.

Isn't it obvious, the red Scouse love in

I’ve just tuned in to catch the last stages of the Liverpool Everton game. Absolutely terrible coverage by the BBC. There’s supposed to be a game of football going on but they keep showing shots of anything providing it doesn’t have a ball in view. Close ups of players, close ups of the back of Jones, shots of Koop, shots of Ancelotti - 8 different views in 10 seconds - aerial views of the two stadiums, shots of the crowd, shots from down by the corner flag, and all this whilst the ball is in play.

It’s impossible to just sit and absorb the game. Bloody amateurs.

Curtis Jones goal of the round for Liverpool. It was decent, but if it had been scored by some crapoid from Craptown United the media wouldn’t be yanking themselves over it nearly as much as they are that a Liverpool youngster scored it.

Vokins’ was better anyway.

Curtis Jones goal of the round for Liverpool. It was decent, but if it had been scored by some crapoid from Craptown United the media wouldn’t be yanking themselves over it nearly as much as they are that a Liverpool youngster scored it.

it really was not

it really was not
They were similar. Vokins had to make the ground and run with the ball before the shot, which was good but helped by a deflection.

Jones' had less to do, but perhaps a cleaner shot.

I'd say not much in it.

They were similar. Vokins had to make the ground and run with the ball before the shot, which was good but helped by a deflection.

Jones' had less to do, but perhaps a cleaner shot.

I'd say not much in it.

Vokins' goal took a deflection and against a much changed crap Championship team

The lad from Liverpool on the other hand.......

Goal of the round was the Oxford player's mazy run, or Arters shot against Villa, or Vassel's shot, all better than Jones's IMO, he'll just get the attention because the media love in for pool.

Hope we're learning something from the way Villa are dealing with Leicester.

Just hoping Vardy's frustration can get to him and get him sent off.

Does a 2 card yellow sending off suspension apply to the next league match? I know a straight red does, but not sure if a 2 yellow does.

Either way, a second yellow would be most welcome.

Does a 2 card yellow sending off suspension apply to the next league match? I know a straight red does, but not sure if a 2 yellow does.

Either way, a second yellow would be most welcome.

Not sure. Two yellows overall up to the quarters mean a missed cup game. Yellow in each semi leg means final missed but my guess is a two yellow red applies to the league.