2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

We have to hope they don’t pull the trigger on Pellegrini before Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be too late. This is from Sky Sports news...

"09:22

WEST LOSING FAITH IN PELLEGRINI

West Ham owners are losing faith in manager Manuel Pellegrini, Sky Sports News understands, and discussions are ongoing about whether he is the right man for the job.

Last night’s performance against Arsenal is regarded as nowhere near good enough, and while hey desperately do not want to have to change managers mid-season, there are now real concerns about performances."

Might be too late. This is from Sky Sports news...

"09:22

WEST LOSING FAITH IN PELLEGRINI

West Ham owners are losing faith in manager Manuel Pellegrini, Sky Sports News understands, and discussions are ongoing about whether he is the right man for the job.

Last night’s performance against Arsenal is regarded as nowhere near good enough, and while hey desperately do not want to have to change managers mid-season, there are now real concerns about performances."

Think he'll be ok until after our game. Maybe we can complete our hat-trick of sacked managers.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Come on Salzburg

Liverpool still being the champs league is good, the more games the better, its the only real hope of them dropping points and bottling the league (even though its very unlikely) lots of games, picking up injuries and fatigue to have a poor 2nd half of the season.

Austin will be in the premier league next season.....we probably won’t be.

He’s scored another two today thus far.

Looks like he will have the last laugh on us.

West Brom will be in the Premier League next season, I doubt Austin will play much football for them, even if he is still there.

Anyone know the Saints fan celebrating the Liverpool goal in this video? Weird bunch of plastics...

Cardiff and Chelsea shirts in there too. South Beach Florida, says it all. Do a google search for “Florida man” with your birthday and you’ll see that’s all you need to know. Works for any date.

Everton 1-0 @ Old Trafford.

Could be clear daylight between 16th(19pts) and 17th/18th(15pts) if they cling on for all 3.

I've been optimistic all season but the table looks concerning now, especially with Villa's next four games including us next week..

The other teams aren’t doing us any favours. It is going to be a tough second half of the season if we can’t rely on the teams above us to roll over.

Doesn’t really matter because our team only show up when they fancy it and nothing makes them happier than playing really well against a top six side but losing valiantly in the dying seconds.

Doesn’t really matter because our team only show up when they fancy it and nothing makes them happier than playing really well against a top six side but losing valiantly in the dying seconds.

That seems a good reflection on how we seem to be performing these days.

Brighton look excellent. Light years ahead of us. Good manager, team ethic, excellent defence and midfield. Very depressing.

Biggest difference is that every player is comfortable on the ball, especially in central defence and midfield. That makes a massive difference.

Biggest difference is that every player is comfortable on the ball, especially in central defence and midfield. That makes a massive difference.

Manager has to take some credit for that -whether in terms of coaching, recruitment or simple confidence- because they were one of the ugliest teams to watch under Hughton.

Brighton look excellent. Light years ahead of us. Good manager, team ethic, excellent defence and midfield. Very depressing.

On the plus side Palace look crp and we might beat them over Xmas

Ultimately it is because we have the worst if not 2nd worst centreback pairing in the PL.

Others have no nonsense centrebacks, we have sh*te.

I wish we had like a Dunk/Cahill figure near Bednarek. Heck, I’d even take Scott Dann over either.

Hopefully this is something we will address going forward- signings should not always be in the U24 mould- even Jonny Evans be good now and that is a signing we wouldn’t have made in a million years