2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

No disrespect to the female race but all the female summarisers are awful I have to turn the sound down

Their only qualification for the job is having a womb, not really equality is it? Getting a job, not because you deserve it, but because you’re a chick. Very 1970’s.

I had the misfortune to tune into Goals on Sunday earlier and they’ve ruined that allowing some dopey bird to present with Kammy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully it can be 0-10 and then we can forget about our 0-9

Yeah, they must have mentioned the 9-0 100 times during yesterday’s game. It’s like these pundits can’t say Southampton without saying 9-0. Hope it stuck in the ****ing throats after yesterday’s result.

Their only qualification for the job is having a womb, not really equality is it? Getting a job, not because you deserve it, but because you’re a chick. Very 1970’s.

I had the misfortune to tune into Goals on Sunday earlier and they’ve ruined that allowing some dopey bird to present with Kammy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Surely you mean vag?

4-0 City.

Just read that Drinkwater’s last 3 EPL starts have been for 3 different teams and all against City.

When you think about where drinkwater came from 2 or 3 seasons ago, and where he is now, he's probably wondering how it all went so horribly Pete Tong.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Yeah, they must have mentioned the 9-0 100 times during yesterday’s game. It’s like these pundits can’t say Southampton without saying 9-0. Hope it stuck in the ****ing throats after yesterday’s result.

Even Lineker had a final dig at the end of MOTD yesterday, it would be sweet if our win contributed to them finishing outside the top 4. To replay the 9 goals at the ground before yesterdays game was ungracious and spiteful (like Vardy when he goads the opposition fans every time he scores). RH was class after the game yesterday by comparison ...

Even Lineker had a final dig at the end of MOTD yesterday, it would be sweet if our win contributed to them finishing outside the top 4. To replay the 9 goals at the ground before yesterdays game was ungracious and spiteful (like Vardy when he goads the opposition fans every time he scores). RH was class after the game yesterday by comparison ...

Lineker is a jug-lugged cheese and onion crisp breathed ******!

The 9-0 was bad enough but rubbing our noses in it shows a distinct lack of class. I wish nothing but ill fortune for that club.

Lineker is a jug-lugged cheese and onion crisp breathed ******!

The 9-0 was bad enough but rubbing our noses in it shows a distinct lack of class. I wish nothing but ill fortune for that club.

9-0 was a brilliant score (for LCFC) and I am sure that we would replay it as well.

To be fair to Leicester they play the highlight from the last meeting of any team they face at the King Power - and I really don’t see why people are up in arms about it - in sport you’re always looking for those things that give you the edge over the opponent, the ground is meant to be uncomfortable for away teams and fans, I wish Saints showed a bit more ****housery at St Mary’s to visitors.

To be fair to Leicester they play the highlight from the last meeting of any team they face at the King Power - and I really don’t see why people are up in arms about it - in sport you’re always looking for those things that give you the edge over the opponent, the ground is meant to be uncomfortable for away teams and fans, I wish Saints showed a bit more ****housery at St Mary’s to visitors.

Fair enough, like everyone needed reminding though.

Villa fightback on btw 1-6...

Only two teams below us have a better goal difference than us despite the 0-9

I know I'm starting to get greedy here but the thing we're missing is a decent 3/4-0 spanking of someone, just to get the GD a bit further North.

6-0 to City now.

Could they???

Charlie Nicholas said they'd lose 5-0 on Soccer Saturday yesterday and Jeff was taking the Mick for being so harsh on Villa. Probably a few smug texts being sent this evening.

Ake would be £40m+ and Chelsea have first option

Read somewhere that the Chelsea buyback expires before the summer transfer window, albeit that doesn’t deflect from your point that he’d be too pricey for us, not to mention Man City, Leicester etc have also been linked.

Incidentally was at the Bmouth game today, and it turned a little toxic at the end - fans berating players within ear shot whilst the match was still ongoing for instance. Said players took it well and engaged the supporters back, but it was worse than anything I’ve seen at St Marys in recent times, even in the 0-9. Although not a wide consensus, majority of fans around me were making comments about wanting a “better manager”, time for Howe to go, confused by his subs etc. Yes they’ve had lots of injuries, but today King and Brooks would be the only players usually considered part of the starting 11 that were ruled out, so not exactly down to the bare bones, as their old friend would say...

I hope Villa don't fall at the first hurdle. Too much history and success. There is still a place for romance in footie. Fingers crossed Burnley will drop with Bournemouth & Norwich.
A lot depends on how they react to yesterday's thrashing.

I'd say Norwich are getting close to the point of no return: 6 point gap to the next team and 8 to safety. Bournemouth are dropping like a stone and unless something drastically changes they'll be gone too.

Of the rest, Watford are going nowhere but up, Burnley seem to grind results out when they need them. I'd love to see West Ham go but would say less likely than Villa. And don't rule out Newcastle and Brighton. If either hit a bad run they'll be quickly back in the mire.

Fingers crossed, Saints should be ok.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk