2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

Waiting on Leicester for a £BIG return (6 team acca) Do I cash out or hold my nerve?

BTW either way today, what a turnaround at Leicester this season! Rodgers :adore:

Should give us some hope - around this time last year they were losing to Us, Cardiff + hammered by palace and Newport and in total free fall. Now look at them (2nd regardless of today’s result, 15 wins from last 18) and arguably after the Maguire sale with a lesser squad too.

Using 20% of today’s winnings to back a Liverpool win (lift trophy) in Qatar

insurance bet as a Liverpool win will have all media’s swooning over “the best team in the world”

only 20% of your winnings surely as you are James Bond on a roulette table you'd throw it all on red

Using 20% of today’s winnings to back a Liverpool win (lift trophy) in Qatar

insurance bet as a Liverpool win will have all media’s swooning over “the best team in the world”

How about you putting your 6 acca on here before the games so we can verify?

United Probably thought it would be a breeze - they obviously hadn’t factored in Nigel Pearson who had Leicester ticking before Ranieri and also when he had a spin with us, we suddenly had a backbone - I can imagine with Deeney backing him up there will be no BS in the Watford dressing room and nowhere to hide.

United Probably thought it would be a breeze - they obviously hadn’t factored in Nigel Pearson who had Leicester ticking before Ranieri and also when he had a spin with us, we suddenly had a backbone - I can imagine with Deeney backing him up there will be no BS in the Watford dressing room and nowhere to hide.

Nasty Nige is an underrated manager. It was bad news for us and the other relegation candidates that Watford sacked a crap manager and appointed him.

At the end of the Watford game flossie from Sky interviewed Troy Deeney on the pitch she said something about working hard, love him or hate him he came back with a very down to earth comment “that’s not hard work - seeing your Mum hold down 3 jobs to make ends meet at Christmas, that’s hard work”.