2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

I think Bournemouth are capable of putting a run together, absolutely massive next weekend away at Norwich, got a feeling they'll win that.

Yeah, they need to get their injured players back very quickly.

Next 3 league fixtures for them are:

- Norwich (A)

- Brighton (H)

- Villa (H)

Yeah, they need to get their injured players back very quickly.

Next 3 league fixtures for them are:

- Norwich (A)

- Brighton (H)

- Villa (H)

That Watford home game should have been one of those to aim for, they screwed that right up. They look shot at the moment.

I doubt their fan base are any more confident going into these next 3. I'd bet Norwich to beat them to be honest, just a feeling I have. They're terrible at the moment.

I think Bournemouth are capable of putting a run together, absolutely massive next weekend away at Norwich, got a feeling they'll win that.

There run in is horrendous though. In their last ten games they've got Liverpool, Leicester, Spurs, United and City, plus Wolves and Everton away. That leaves them needing major points from home games against Palace, Newcastle and ourselves.

Just looked at Bournemouth’s fixtures.

We are their last home game! Could relegate them, which would be funny!

Reading their forum, some have picked up on that, while others are convinced they’ll already be down by then. Bournemouth are a strange fish, on paper they have a decent team but they’re ravaged by injuries and confidence. King and Wilson up top is a decent attack, but they’ve been restricted to playing Solanke, who’s awful. Howe needs to go back to basics if they want to survive. I wonder if Chelsea will activate their buy back clause on Ake. I reckon they could get their money back and more for him in 18 odd months so it seems like a no brainer.

Just looked at Bournemouth’s fixtures.

We are their last home game! Could relegate them, which would be funny!

Wouldn't be funny at all. Jonnybcome latelies like you might find it funny, but some of us have a long held liking for Boscombe. Trouble is I think they may already be down by then, not looking good. I was sent a programme for a preseason friendly with them yesterday, 1965, we won 3-2, George O'brien scored twice.

Wouldn't be funny at all. Jonnybcome latelies like you might find it funny, but some of us have a long held liking for Boscombe. Trouble is I think they may already be down by then, not looking good. I was sent a programme for a preseason friendly with them yesterday, 1965, we won 3-2, George O'brien scored twice.

It would be great if they go down, not bothered about being the team that puts them down. They have had their little moment in the big league now it's time they went back to where they came from. I would swap them for Leeds. You can still like them in League 1.

It would be great if they go down, not bothered about being the team that puts them down. They have had their little moment in the big league now it's time they went back to where they came from. I would swap them for Leeds. You can still like them in League 1.

I hope Leeds come up as well, not sure why Leeds and Boscombe can't both be in the PL. The top flight has never really been fully representative without Dirty Leeds. I will never forgive them for the 7-0, but do feel the league is more proper with then included.

Why would anyone want sleeping giants coming back into the PL? If they get established again in the top flight it makes clubs our size more vulnerable to relegation. The more minnows in the PL the better, I say.

Except the Skates, of course.

Why would anyone want sleeping giants coming back into the PL? If they get established again in the top flight it makes clubs our size more vulnerable to relegation. The more minnows in the PL the better, I say.

Except the Skates, of course.

You make a good point, but personally I'd love to say some of the traditional big clubs back in the top flight. They'll bring proper crowds, and give us brilliant away days. I'd take Leeds and West Brom over Bournemouth and Norwich all day long. Throw in a Sheffield Wednesday or Forest through the play offs in place of Watford or Burnley for good measure.

2-0 now. Didn't expect anything other than a Spurs win tonight really. Oh well, we've already beaten them once at SMS this season, we can do it again.
Not sure that our 'FA Cup 11' would beat Spurs to be honest...

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

I'd like to think we would take it seriously and put out a stronger team than we did against Huddersfield.
Agreed, but there are quite a few who would argue that Mourinho sees the FA Cup as his one big shot at success this season, so he'll be going for it as well. Will be interesting to see how it plays out, especially as our league form and position has improved so much.

Agreed, but there are quite a few who would argue that Mourinho sees the FA Cup as his one big shot at success this season, so he'll be going for it as well. Will be interesting to see how it plays out, especially as our league form and position has improved so much.

Moura and Lamela look good but have so much freedom and space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amusing that Birmingham will be the away team at their home ground in the next round.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yeah, weird one that, hope Coventry beat them though. Sort of got a soft spot for them after the horrific way their club has been 'run' over the last 10 years or so. Bloody disgraceful affair.

Shame about no ET but I thought Wolves looked a tired team.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

They tired as the game went on but looked dangerous at times, even Wolves fans seem surprised they didn’t make any outfield changes from the weekend with just the keeper getting a rest, not much recovery time before the weekend and another game without a win for Wolves.

Liverpool to win outright odds are now too low. 1/4 today meh

best thing is to take the “time of first goal” and bet365 offer 10 minute windows and you can get as much as 5/1 on this

First goal 10-20 mins at 4/1 I’ll have some of that

Got yesterday's lottery numbers pal?