2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

They’re definitely proving a tough nut to crack - fully expect them to be set up totally different to this on Saturday though.

If Liverpool turn this around for the win it could have a massive demoralising effect of West Ham (I hope)

*on west ham

****s sake Liverpool ****s just ****ing win you incompetent ****s, you’re ****ing up my ****ing Fantasy team and giving West Ham ****ing hope that they can survive ****s.

And relax...

Of course, West Ham busting a bollock tonight hopefully means they’re knackered for our game...

Hmmm, quite conflicted about this.

Definitely don’t want Liverpool going the whole season undefeated as we’ll never hear the end of it.

But on the other hand, would love to see West Ham go down....

I’d choose West Ham going down over Pool going unbeaten over a season.

Hate both these sides. This is going to be so demoralising for West Ham and if Liverpool keep playing like this, they will eventually get beat by someone. Just annoying that they have been nowhere near as good as they were last season, yet cruising to the title this year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

On this showing Bayern will win CL. All PL teams beaten so far. Would love to see Bayern take Liverpool apart.

Weren't they fantastic? That left back is exceptional. But all the movement was great to watch. Terrific team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What has happened to Barkley and Stones ? future England players that went to big clubs and have stalled . Were they not that good to start with or have they just been squeezed out by expensive big name players ?
The former.

Stones was hyped as a ball playing centre back who will be amazing "when he learns how to defend". Not only has he never learned how to defend, his ball playing ability was massively overrated in the first place and every other side in the league - including us - has at least one centre back who can knock the ball around equally as well.

Barkley just doesn't have a brain. No amount of coaching can help that. It takes him five touches before he realises the move was crying out for a one touch pass. And then he'll try and dribble it...

Honestly - watch him closely. It's agony trying to implore him to make a quick and decisive decision. Only for him to make the wrong decision anyway, 20 seconds too late.

What did Everton make on the pair of them? £80m? Great business.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Know him well do you?

Judge for yourself -

Drunk-driving incident

On 3 May 2011, Alonso was arrested following his involvement in a car accident in Madrid. He was the driver of a car that collided with a wall, killing one of the passengers, a 19-year-old woman, having been driving at 112.8 km/h (70 mph) in wet conditions in a 50 km/h (30 mph) zone, with a blood alcohol level of 0.93 mg per millilitre of blood.[33][34] He faced 21 months in prison when sentenced in February 2016, but his punishment was changed to a €61,000 fine and a driving ban of three years and four months, which had already been spent.[35]

you find that some English players are way overrated (by the pundits, media) depending on what clubs they play for, regardless of their form.

Declan Rice, terrible this season but rarely do you hear anyone say he does not deserve a spot in the England squad at present.

Dele Alli, as above.

John Stones has been f-ing appalling but one or two still harp on about him being brilliant if he can cut out the mistakes...guess what? he hasn't!

Mount, been very average lately but not a word.

and of course, Barkley. Has been very average (with the odd decent game) for such a long time. But he plays for Chelsea so probably a shoe-in for the England squad

We did just have 28 shots on goal in the last game.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

When we made 28 chances in the last game?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Respectfully, I'd expect West Ham's midfield and defence to make things slightly more difficult than the shambles Villa put in front of us.