2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

The small consolation with Liverpool running away with it is that we won't get an aguero moment that will be replayed all decade.

Yeah. And you can tell them their win is meaningless, buikt on tapping-up and VAR, with the rest of the chasing pack weak as they will ever be.

Basically, a pointless, soon-to-be-forgotten season.

Yeah the only positive is that they have won it in what's going to end up being a pretty forgettable season. All credit to them, despite hating them as a club they have a great team. But there's been little drama in it so far and there's unlikely to be any more for the rest of the season, they've won it at a canter.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah. And you can tell them their win is meaningless, buikt on tapping-up and VAR, with the rest of the chasing pack weak as they will ever be.

Basically, a pointless, soon-to-be-forgotten season.

That's not true, though. They're really, really, really good.

Yep sadly Liverpool could dominant for a few years now.

Man City have a big rebuild just to catch up now and will be limited with spending potential

Liverpools recruitment is excellent and I can't see many wanting to leave them.

remember when we laughed Mane and VvD for going to 'win_fuk_all' FC.........sad times now

had another look at the table. incredibly tight in the bottom 15 or so...

Watford have been on an unbelievable run but now sit 19th...

I reckon Brighton are in trouble, as well as Bournemouth - obviously. Villa I think will have just enough, Grealish is very good for them.

Norwich, I think are the only sure bet for relegation.

Would like to see them go down, for no other reason than for the way they got rid of Houghton and replaced him with somebody no better.

I’d like to see Brighton go as well, they discovered thousands of “fans “ from nowhere, a Brighton fan I work with kept banging on about them being the biggest club in the south outside of London now, plans to expand the ground making it 35k or something like that, they need to go back to the championship for a bit.

It could really be anyone from the bottom 10 for the drop still, just need a few lucky wins , or get unlucky with injuries, long way to go. I had thought Burnley might drop in but seeing the way they beat Leicester I think they’ve got enough battle to scrape enough points

Won’t happen but I’d absolutely love to see West Ham go down and try filling that soulless athletics stadium in the championship, their fans protests would provide good entertainment as well.

They have a tough run coming up.

Next 10 in the league....

Leicester

Liverpool

Brighton

Man City

Liverpool

Saints

Arsenal

Wolves

Spurs

Chelsea

They have a tough run coming up.

Next 10 in the league....

Leicester

Liverpool

Brighton

Man City

Liverpool

Saints

Arsenal

Wolves

Spurs

Chelsea

Ouch. That's a horrendous run of games. Has their new manager bounce worn off yet?

I reckon they could well still be in the thick of it after that, with only 5 games left to save themselves. Could be interesting.