2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

Interesting to see Burnley get away with a couple of handball penalty decisions in their game against Brighton.

I’m a little torn watching this game. Yes we’re back into the relegation zone but Brighton getting dragged into the thick stuff is OK.

And we play them at theirs soon. Eek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leicester just scored a goal that was exactly the way we should be playing.

Err, except we can't because they have Jamie Vardy while we have Shane Long.

Anyway, in spite of the fact they have much better players than ours, Leicester are now in the bottom half of the table and may yet get dragged into the relegation battle.

No way are Newcastle going down. Not a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. Never thought they would go down anyway as they will pick up the points they need at home when it matters.

We need to finish above either Cardiff or Brighton IMO. Bit of a shame we lost twice to Cardiff really. Oh well, we will just have to pick up some points in some of the tougher looking games.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Agree. Never thought they would go down anyway as they will pick up the points they need at home when it matters.

We need to finish above either Cardiff or Brighton IMO. Bit of a shame we lost twice to Cardiff really. Oh well, we will just have to pick up some points in some of the tougher looking games.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Look at it this way, against the rest of the League we’ve scored 5 points more than Cardiff. Sadly we don’t have the luxury of 2 games against Southampton.

Look at it this way, against the rest of the League we’ve scored 5 points more than Cardiff. Sadly we don’t have the luxury of 2 games against Southampton.

We'd still end up losing even if we played ourselves.