2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

Cardiff 2 down

You’ve got to say that if Cardiff lose again tonight then that is a real surprise, Watford and Everton home you’d think would be four points minimum with the form they had. Instead it looks like two defeats, barring a big comeback, and seven conceded at the time of writing.

Unfortunately Gao FC are so dire I can see them letting Fulham back into proceedings tomorrow night. Hope I am wrong.

Decent results tonight... HUGE opportunity for us now tomorrow.

Flicked between the Cardiff and Leicester game on my iptv

Cardiff - look horrible

Brighton - probably enough to survive IMHO

Everton - lack quality players (despite money they've spent) Silva however has them playing some very nice stuff. Was easy for them tonight and upto 9th. 3 nil, coulda been 5 or 6.

Leicester - Puel brakes removed already and they look almost reborn. Presser said they created more chances today than last 6 combined lolz

Come on Saints... Don't **** this up

Crazy that people don’t think Brighton are in this with us. They seemed miles away from us at one point, now a win tomorrow would take us level on points.

Brightons next 3 is Huddersfield (H) Palace (A) and then us (H)

They also have Newcastle and AFCB at home to come

Good results for us, we just need a win of any kind against Fulham, Brighton fan i work with starting to get nervous, they've got Huddersfield at home Saturday so gives them a nice chance to end their bad run.

Wolves losing at Huddersfield was a shock, its Wolves v Cardiff on Saturday so we need them to bounce back with a convincing home win.

Siperb results. If we can't capitalise on it with a win tomorrow then I'm starting to think we deserve relegation.
100% this. We can't spend the season hoping for other results to go our way. We actually have to score goals, win our own games, that kind of thing.

And if we cannot beat Fulham at home in these circumstances then we probably are the third worst team in the division and relegation would be a fair outcome.

100% this. We can't spend the season hoping for other results to go our way. We actually have to score goals, win our own games, that kind of thing.

And if we cannot beat Fulham at home in these circumstances then we probably are the third worst team in the division and relegation would be a fair outcome.

we only need one more win and that will be that - apparently

"apparently" by who? You're getting worse.

Most see this as a game we probably need to win, probably our most winnable game remaining, and against a relegation rival. Apparently.

By the person telling CB fry the other week that we could survive with just one more win.

By the person telling CB fry the other week that we could survive with just one more win.

I loved that thread, very good comedy value in it. I'm sure the OP initially suggested (at the creation of the thread), that we would possibly only need 5 wins total to stay up.

• 5 months later...
Make this a stickey

Save on the same thread being created everyweek end

Just keep bumping it, we're never more than two days from a game these days anyway. No point in having stickies if your're just going to have 6-7 all the time.

I'll rename it anyway.