2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

Well the important thing is they both lost, so Arsenal is a free hit, get anything from the game and its a bonus, but lose and we are no worse off but need to make sure we beat Fulham which will hopefully overtake Cardiff.

You'd think a 5-1 smashing at home might dent Cardiff for their next game.

Well the important thing is they both lost, so Arsenal is a free hit, get anything from the game and its a bonus, but lose and we are no worse off but need to make sure we beat Fulham which will hopefully overtake Cardiff.

You'd think a 5-1 smashing at home might dent Cardiff for their next game.

And then you see they have Everton at home. Even we beat them at home.

Teams change. They weren’t ‘solid’ when they conceded 5 at home to Everton.

Um. But they are now. When it matters. They all put themselves around a bit, and that will be enough, along with goal scorers and decent defence and organisation. We're going to have to hope that Brighton go on a really bad run or Cardiff do.

1 from 5. No way Fulham are getting out of this, they can’t defend to save their lives.

Nor can we.

Which as Ralph Hasenhüttl said in his interview after the Cardiff game, we cant keeping needing to score 2 or 3 goals just to win a game.

Nor can we.

Which as Ralph Hasenhüttl said in his interview after the Cardiff game, we cant keeping needing to score 2 or 3 goals just to win a game.

We aren’t great but Fulham are on another level. We’re at least capabale of picking up points here and there, even at Stamford Bridge. Fulham are hopeless at the back, as soon as Babel scored I thought, “yeah, they’ll still be losing by HT.”

We aren’t great but Fulham are on another level. We’re at least capabale of picking up points here and there, even at Stamford Bridge. Fulham are hopeless at the back, as soon as Babel scored I thought, “yeah, they’ll still be losing by HT.”

We'll make their defence look like magicians

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its between Saints and Cardiff for the third spot.

Yes other teams are struggling as well but realistically hard to look past us or them.

Doubly annoying they have taken 25% of their points against us.

That's the way I see it at the moment. Although if they are such a crap team as everybody seems to say, we are no better.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

all the results are going against us today so far, who would of believed title chasing Spurs losing at Burnley given there form in the lead up to the match after the Dortmund game and with Kane back too, looks like we'll need a miracle to survive this season, especially after we get whopped at the Emirates tomorrow