2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

Agree. Never thought they would go down anyway as they will pick up the points they need at home when it matters.

We need to finish above either Cardiff or Brighton IMO. Bit of a shame we lost twice to Cardiff really. Oh well, we will just have to pick up some points in some of the tougher looking games.

I would replace "bit of a shame" with "****ing disaster".

Indeed. One win or even two draws against them and we'd be 5 points above them instead of 1 point below.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Especially when you think both defeats have come from pathetic defensive mistakes.

Newcastle’s next 2 games are home to Huddersfield and then home to Burnley. So it’s likely we will be miles behind them in a couple of games time anyway. Burnley will feel they’ve done almost enough now so you can guarantee they won’t be as up for that game as Newcastle . Be amazed if Newcastle don’t win both

Newcastle’s next 2 games are home to Huddersfield and then home to Burnley. So it’s likely we will be miles behind them in a couple of games time anyway. Burnley will feel they’ve done almost enough now so you can guarantee they won’t be as up for that game as Newcastle . Be amazed if Newcastle don’t win both

Burnley won't feel that they've done enough they are just 3 points off relegation and 2 points off Newcastle.

Went to see Brighton v Derby yesterday. Take-aways: Derby didn't turn up; probably knackered by midweek game but were absolutely awful. Brighton were okay - Knockhaert pretty good, and two big defenders at the back okay. But they didn't really have to go through the gears. One of their strikers went off towards the end i think with a hammy injury, which could be good for us.

Even when they let in a goal to make it 2-1 though (Ashley Cole still showing a bit of class), there wasn't that fear permeating the stadium that it was only a matter of time, that happens at SMS with our mental frailty. Quite distinct. Bruno, their old timer, is canny and experienced enough to marshall the troops, who all seem in it together.

Bloody quiet fans though. Stadium's okay - better food offer than ours (pizza included), probably more reasonably priced.

They'll get knocked out in the next round, though, and it might be good for us that they have another game to contend with, when they probably don't want it. I don't think they did enough to take on momemtum into their next game, but i think it is against Huddersfield, who presumably we want to get a win now. Oh yes, one last thing. WE would have beaten Brighton I reckon, so it was all the more galling that we limped out to Derby when they had a bit of energy and spirit. Oh well.

Burnley won't feel that they've done enough they are just 3 points off relegation and 2 points off Newcastle.

Should've re phrased that. Burnley will be very confident of surviving, I mean, now. So probably won't be as desperate for the points as Newcastle. Just a feeling but I think Newcastle will beat them, as they're also due a loss now.

BBC taters absolutely swooning over Man U's goal but in all honesty it was awful Chelsea defending. Thought they'd got Hoedt at CB for a moment.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

2 headers, 2 goals now for them.

The bookies market for managers must be shifting, can't see Sarri lasting certainly more than end of this season, might even be cut by end of this week after the league cup final.

BBC taters absolutely swooning over Man U's goal but in all honesty it was awful Chelsea defending. Thought they'd got Hoedt at CB for a moment.

Poor defending for most of the game, but without Hazard Chelsea are pretty average. Excellent defending from Manure all game.

Sarri will be sacked soon enough

Way too rigid tactically to achieve anything remotely close to what Chelsea and their fans will want

Playing Kante more advanced is plain weird, the lad is world class in a certain role but he can’t play there.

Swapping kovecic/Barkley at 60-70 mins almost every game is silly

Playing virtually the same setup game in game out will not work in this league

Even city mix it up and they probably don’t need to, and Liverpool certainly have this season.

Chelsea showing some classic Saints style defending of crosses last night !

Utd fans singing same thing over and over got so annoying I had to watch the end of the match with no sound , they are nearly annoying as Palace fans with their repetitive chant for the whole match .

They were so noisy, it was like a home game for them. It's the same when they play here. You rarely get fans that noisy nowadays.

Chelsea showing some classic Saints style defending of crosses last night !

Utd fans singing same thing over and over got so annoying I had to watch the end of the match with no sound , they are nearly annoying as Palace fans with their repetitive chant for the whole match .

who want's atmosphere eh? I think Turkish put up a Waterfall Saints version. Difference is they sing it whereas likes of you presumably crave silence?

who want's atmosphere eh? I think Turkish put up a Waterfall Saints version. Difference is they sing it whereas likes of you presumably crave silence?

They seek him here,

They seek him there

His clothes don’t fit

Dont wash his hair

He likes to stand in silence and politely clap his hands

He’s a dedicated follower of Southampton

Oh yes he is, oh yes he is

He thinks he is a super fan that’s hilarious

And when you see his hooded top under his saints shirt

Oh yes he is, oh yes he is,

His world is full of banter and selfies

One week he’s in yellow the next he is in stripes

They seek him here,

They seek him there

His clothes don’t fit

Dont wash his hair

He likes to stand in silence and politely clap his hands

Oh yes he is, oh yes he is

He thinks he is a super fan that’s hilarious

And when you see his hooded top under his saints shirt

Oh yes he is, oh yes he is,

His world is full of banter and selfies

One week he’s in yellow the next he is in stripes

Literally just bumped into Ray. He loved your lyrics pal.